Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Went outside to do some quick grocery shopping thinking I could make it before RAW starts...end up coming home 10-15 minutes after 8.

I'm parking the whip thinking "eh, no big deal...they're probably starting off the show with Cena blabbering nonsense".

...Turn on my TV and see a bloodied Brock Lesnar and HHH staring each other down.............................................

...........................................................................................................................

A Five Hearbeats .gif?..Really?..You sir are my new favorite NT'er..

Brock's head was making love to that ring post.
laugh.gif

Great opening.

Was surprised Heyman got some offense in on Pop.

Looked liked Triple H and Brock were trading some stiff shots

The commentary during that segment was
eyes.gif

"Is it him?" "Triple H is exorcising his demons."
indifferent.gif

Segments like that is where JR doing commentary is sorely missed.

hardway?

what does that mean
that the spot caused an actual laceration

or might've been a blade job

if the blood was staged, wouldnt they want to get that on camera? they seem to try and go out of their way to avoid shooting it.

inb4 this new goofball says "for the third time its not real bluhhhd"

Last edited:
strong commercial entrance, Dolph

like are WWE writers serious...Dolph to face Ryback 2nd match of the night...Dolph doesn't get an entrance...what is going on...he's not a nobody anymore...sick of him getting this crap treatment

I was waiting for AJ to start screaming like Adrian Balboa to stop the fight.

How many bumps are too many for The Ruler Zig Zag Zig, Jesus

This dude Dolph got the briefcase, the hottest diva in raw, a bodyguard and stays losing every week

If WWE swerves everyone about taker that would be awesome. taker attacks cena or something idk just completely throws us a curveball. but i doubt it

Billy Gunn had a better chance of beating Rock at Summerslam than Dolph does at being taken seriously before and after WM

Back
Top Bottom