Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Clarification on PPVs on the WWE Network

Because of various rumors and questions being asked, this is the situation with pay-per-view replays on the network.

Essentially, all PPVs from this point forward will be on the network. The 30-day window of not putting the show up that is the case with Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber will not apply to WrestleMania, or any shows going forward.

Those two shows were part of previous agreements with cable companies that did not give WWE the right to put the shows up or release them elsewhere for 30 days. Royal Rumble should be up on the network today or tomorrow and Chamber on around March 25th.

All shows going forward will be available as video-on-demand content shortly after the completion of the show.

Cesaro is dat dude. :nthat:

tumblr_mm1pvcg6qN1s04nqbo1_500.gif

Case, no ChiTown Heat on the wcw ppv list.
Is Steamboat's son still out with an injury. He was being groomed for the main roster before taping at Full Sail full time.
Will there be a Kalisto sighting?

That's because it's not Chi Town Heat my good man..It's Chi Town Rumble..Just got done watching Ricky beat Flair with a small package w/Teddy Long doing the 3 count..It's easily a 6 star match..Happy watching!

Can anyone with the Network on PS3 help me out?..I've tried using the search feature, but it doesn't do anything..I can type in a word or name but there is no way, or button to hit, ENTER..It just brings up a drop down list with related words to what I'm looking for..Picture doing a google search, typing in your word, the drop down menu comes up, but then you can't click on a choice or hit enter to go to what you're looking for..Am I just stupid and missing something?

Can anyone with the Network on PS3 help me out?..I've tried using the search feature, but it doesn't do anything..I can type in a word or name but there is no way, or button to hit, ENTER..It just brings up a drop down list with related words to what I'm looking for..Picture doing a google search, typing in your word, the drop down menu comes up, but then you can't click on a choice or hit enter to go to what you're looking for..Am I just stupid and missing something?

It's under the Video/Media... Where Netflix usually is.

Got to watch NXT at some point tonight. Read the match results on accident.

It's under the Video/Media... Where Netflix usually is.

Got to watch NXT at some point tonight. Read the match results on accident.

My mistake in explaining..I can get to the Network just fine, I just can't use the search feature once the Network is opened..

Sad thing is we won't find out if NXT out did TNA tonight in terms of viewership

Bro, reruns of Golden Girls out does TNA..Only hope they have is now that Hogan is gone they go back to the 6 sided ring and let them X division guys shine..

Unless TNA folds beforehand, TNA may get overtaken

New Details Emerging on Jeff Jarrett’s New Wrestling Promotion

The latest rumors on Jarrett’s new promotion…

- PWInsider reports that Jeff Jarrett's hinting at a Tuesday night wrestling series on TV during an appearance in Nashville last week had his words taken out of context. Jarret actually meant wrestling being storytelling and the story could translate on any night of the week, and Tuesday was just an example. But the stories need to be told outside of just one specific night.

Jarrett has reportedly been traveling extensively in recent weeks to set up production, merchandise, talent, and international relations with other promotions. Jarrett is closer to making an official announcement and that he will be doing a photo shoot for a "major production company" which will lead into the announcement on the promotion. Originally, nothing was supposed to be announced prior to April, but that might not be the case any longer. Toby Keith is believed to have been involved in helping Jarrett set up investors and opening doors for certain deals. In addition, former TNA production head Kevin Sullivan is also involved with Jarrett on the project.

Credit: PWInsider

Watching this Zayne/Cesaro match and it's making me sick..The camera is so shaky that I'm getting dizzy..

Do we even NEED another wrestling promotion right now man?

If it's a good one and it can be legit competition to the WWE (in the future), then hell yes we NEED another wrestling promotion..That's the biggest thing the WWE's product is lacking right now..It's not Vince going senile, or Shovel shoveling everyone, or the creative department..It's the fact there is nothing out there to force the WWE to take chances and push the envelope anymore..

Watching this CJ Parker/Mojo match..2 quick observations..

1. Parker looks like Lisa Bonnet's little brother..Word to the Cosby Show..

2. Mojo looks like he stole a pair of Nikolai Volkov's old trunks..They're literally pulled up to his nipples..

"I can't wait to beat you" :lol: :lol:

Watching this CJ Parker/Mojo match..2 quick observations..

1. Parker looks like Lisa Bonnet's little brother..Word to the Cosby Show..

2. Mojo looks like he stole a pair of Nikolai Volkov's old trunks..They're literally pulled up to his nipples..

:rofl:

tumblr_n1ov7mo3qk1tuqxfbo1_500.png

WHoever said Bayley's face looks like a potato, let her live :smh:

Last edited:
DC Lemme get a list of cruiserweight matches from wcw and ecw on the network. I just watched rey/dean, rey/psychosis and pillman/liger

Back
Top Bottom