Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

--DDP will be inducting Jake Roberts into the WWE Hall of Fame on 4/5.  Well, he's the right guy in this situation.  He will also be doing DDP YOGA workshops at the Holiday Inn New Orleans Westbank on 4/4 and 4/5. For more info go to http://www.ddpyogaworkships.com  

That oughta be an emotional induction speech. Can't wait for that.

Pumped to start up his yoga program. Saw a blurb in the manual about getting shredded, which is what I'm aiming for :smokin .

tumblr_n1oow60C1K1qcluu2o1_500.png

tumblr_n1or3rPKT71s5fuxio1_500.png

So those that though Emma was a joke, do you see what she (and Paige) can do when they are respected as ATHLETES and presented as ATHLETES?

If this is a glimpse at what we will see once shovel takes over then I'm all for it. Not the crap we see on raw every Monday

If this is a glimpse at what we will see once shovel takes over then I'm all for it. Not the crap we see on raw every Monday
NO faith that we will ever see this on the big show. NXT will just be a niche product but now that it is becoming "mainstream" I feel the product will become WWE-a-fied.

That oughta be an emotional induction speech. Can't wait for that.

Pumped to start up his yoga program. Saw a blurb in the manual about getting shredded, which is what I'm aiming for :smokin .

Contemplating getting DDP Yoga myself

I have DDP Yoga. I was really into it for a couple months, then just stopped doing it. :smh:

I need to get some better mats and start back up again.

I feel stupid just asking this, but was Cesaro/Zayn better than Cesaro/Cena from Raw a couple weeks ago?

NO faith that we will ever see this on the big show. NXT will just be a niche product but now that it is becoming "mainstream" I feel the product will become WWE-a-fied.

I hope you're 100% wrong about that, but was thinking the same as well.

I'm sure Goldust could do this Willow character better than Jeff Hardy. I don't even know what these vignettes are supposed to mean.

I'll get around to watching the Cesaro/Zayn match at some point...just gotta wait until one of y'all have success with the network on Xbox..

I went to the show tonight and it wasn't a great time but it turned out alright. They sold too many tickets so about 200 people that bought tickets weren't allowed in. That lead to some angry people and cops had to be called. At first they weren't going to give refunds but eventually they did. Besides a refund, I also got a comp for two future shows and a shirt. They also showed the show on the big screen outside which was cool. Whatever the case, someone's getting fired over this. I hope it's the guy that replaced Naylor. From what I saw, the show was really good. Hopefully this doesn't happen tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom