Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Mark looking really old. I won't be surprised if he retires soon. Give him the undefeated WM reign.

Y'all dudes complain so damn much sometimes g. Just let **** play out...

Once again though...Brock is gonna kill my guy mannnnnn. :smh: No mercy on them old bones.

4 years in the making...

**** that 4 years in the making crap there's no reason that it took so long to make this match (aside from HHH's ego). It's not even like this match was so big that they planned on saving it for XXX cause everyone knows the original plan was Rock vs. Brock this year so this was just their back up plan.

Obviously I'm still hyped for the match but its just kind of a Mayweather/Pacquiao situation where the match feels likes its past its sell date and doesnt mean as much anymore. Unless they go with the scenario where Dbry beats HHH to get into the title match, Taker vs. Brock will close the show and I just dont feel its a fitting match to close such an important Mania.

Last edited:
gotta love Taker's entrance, always chilling
smokin.gif
Yep!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OMG! I waited all night till the Brock segment. My son woke up and I rushed in to put him back to sleep. WHAT HAPPENED?!!?!?! Someone please give me cliff notes. I just saw taker walk back up the ramp.

OMG! I waited all night till the Brock segment. My son woke up and I rushed in to put him back to sleep. WHAT HAPPENED?!!?!?! Someone please give me cliff notes. I just saw taker walk back up the ramp.
He stabbed Brock in the hand, and then chokeslammed him through the table. No joke

A-Ry has actually been pretty good on the network tonight.

DEAD @ Brock still laying in the ring. :lol:

Pen really stuck in his hand. :wow:

Riley's always been a good talker and pretty charismatic, but I think only me and DC know that :lol:

The Backstage pass might be recorded during the show. They will still have dark matches. just not tonight

This backstage RAW thing is dope​
What's going on?
 ​
Interviews with different guys + up until a few mins ago Brock still in the ring selling the chokeslam lol​
 ​
Treating it like a legit sport thing​
 ​
Booker T, Alex Riley (forgot he existed), Josh Matthews and Flair all gold on this post RAW panel​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom