Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

KbcEc.gif

So here's the question.

Does Daniel Bryan face HHH at WrestleMania in just a straight match.  Or does he face HHH with the stipulation that if he beats HHHs, he gets added to the Orton/Batista title match?

I could see a scenario of him and Trips early on the Mania card, and if Bryan wins, he gets put in the Orton/Batista match.

So here's the question.

Does Daniel Bryan face HHH at WrestleMania in just a straight match.  Or does he face HHH with the stipulation that if he beats HHHs, he gets added to the Orton/Batista title match?

was actually thinking the same thing

So here's the question.

:wow: That's HOW it has to go down. Let him win both, and you'll have an entire Superdome go bonkers.

Man WWE wastes matches. I can't agree with Roman vs. Bray on such a meaningless RAW. I guess it is a meaningful Raw because it is the Network debut? Save that damn match man.

Wow, those morons in the building were so thirsty to chant yes, they just chanted DBry out of a title shot at WM :smh:

:lol:

Last edited:

So here's the question.

Right now, it's just a straight match.

But I can see that stipulation being added if he keeps getting reactions like this. 

If they don't have Bryan win the title at WrestleMania, it's is an epic fail on WWE's part.  No other way around it.

That line that Cena dropped about the future of the WWE having to go through him first was pretty interesting. Has he ever talked about that before? That could/should be the angle that Cena will go heel with (it'll never happen i know)

He said that to Cesaro.. "If you want to be the leader of the future of the WWE.. You'll have to go through him"

Back
Top Bottom