Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Kane looks like he's in the middle of a bocce ball

game after mass. 
Bruh 
laugh.gif

I read the bocce ball line and was like "Eh". Then I read the after mass tidbit......

roll.gif

JBL is in top form tonight :lol:

I think he's been heated ever since Cole called him out in the beginning telling him to search for matches he's won on the WWE Network

Last edited:
^where did he hurt his knee? When Rowan took him down?

Edit: re cena

Last edited:
Punks not back
Raw is in Chi town next week
Now Cena is injured
HHH is holding McMahons hair while he vomits

Rowan is about to get future endeavored soon. Call Chris hero back and throw him into the family.

THIS! But I don't think heros style would match the Wyatt gimmick. On the other hand Brodie lees style PERFECTLY fits his gimmick. Even before the Wyatt's he was lookin bummy like how he is now. But Rowan on the other hand is only on the team cause of his look. Atleast luke can do somewhat of a promo. All I've seen Rowan say is "run". :rolleyes

I'm sick and tired of Kane v Bryan...they have no chemistry. It's a match that doesn't interest me at all.

Kane lookin like the al bundy of wrestling.

Dude just seems like a disgruntled office worker who has a hole bosses that give give deadlines for report, makes him manage an operation of 30 angry emotional men and still has to go out in the middle of his work shift and wrestle his pain in the *** hotshot employee

If feel bad for his character self. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom