Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Why do you geeks want to see Brock vs. Bryan as the main event of WM31? I can't suspend my disbelief THAT MUCH. How exactly would you book Bryan going over on Brock that would actually make sense?
a legendary technical match. have brock tap out or something. give me 30 minutes of good mat wrestling.

Ascension looking like a poor mans Legion of Doom
mean.gif
THIS.

Why did Ryback do a live documentary of his career? 

That boy Edge took a good nap on that briefcase. 
laugh.gif

Why do you geeks want to see Brock vs. Bryan as the main event of WM31? I can't suspend my disbelief THAT MUCH. How exactly would you book Bryan going over on Brock that would actually make sense?

Come on man, the greatest story ever told. David vs Goliath. Bryan the man in wrongly robbed from his throne back to take what his and slay the beast. Brock dominates with suplexes and f5s. Than Bryan mounts comeback hits multiple running knees, and chokes out lesnar with the yes lock. Brock doesnt tap just passes out, Goliath getting his head cut off.

just don't shove Roman down our throats. let him be built as a badass mercenary. keep it to less is more with him like a mini brock

Looks like y'all won't be hearing those trumpets anytime soon..

Kurt Angle Re-signs With TNA Wrestling!

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (December 30, 2014) – TNA today announced Olympic Gold Medalist and TNA Hall-of-Fame member Kurt Angle has signed a new contract to remain an active TNA roster member. Kurt can be seen on IMPACT WRESTLING’s new home, Destination America, during a special LIVE event from New York City on Wednesday January 7 at 9/8c.

“Kurt Angle’s arrival nearly a decade ago put TNA on the map. Now Kurt leads a fresh, young IMPACT WRESTLING locker room into a whole new era on Destination America,” said TNA President Dixie Carter. “Once Kurt steps inside those ropes there is no greater talent in professional wrestling.”

“I’m extremely excited to remain with TNA Wrestling,” said Angle. “The driving force behind my signing is the honesty, great communication and positive changes being made by Dixie Carter and John Gaburick. Things are moving upward and forward at TNA, and 2015 will be a great one for all of us at IMPACT WRESTLING.”

For more information on Kurt Angle and other talent signings visit impactwrestling.com, and follow IMPACT WRESTLING on twitter @IMPACTWRESTLING and TNA President Dixie Carter @TNADixie.

Come on man, the greatest story ever told. David vs Goliath. Bryan the man in wrongly robbed from his throne back to take what his and slay the beast. Brock dominates with suplexes and f5s. Than Bryan mounts comeback hits multiple running knees, and chokes out lesnar with the yes lock. Brock doesnt tap just passes out, Goliath getting his head cut off.

I just can't see it. That's like trying to convince me Demetrius Johnson going over Chris Weidman would be possible. Just can't see Bryan going over Brock then getting chased around the parking lot by Kane. Nope. Don't want it.

I just can't see it. That's like trying to convince me Demetrius Johnson going over Chris Weidman would be possible. Just can't see Bryan going over Brock then getting chased around the parking lot by Kane. Nope. Don't want it.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

At the peak of DBry's run, they put him in a feud with Kane, then Demon Kane, then Corporate Kane.  

It's WWE, whatever happens 30 minutes prior to the actual match never matters anyway :lol: DBry can just backflip and land on his feet everytime Brock goes for a suplex and can wear him down then just go for that running knee and yes-lock. I know they milked that passing out finish with Rusev but like I said, nothing really matters to WWE that happens pre-match.

Last edited:
Have Bryan attack Brock's legs and try and tell a story where Brock's injured low and can't use his power fully. Legit think you need a 5 star match on the mat for it to be realistic, but Bryan is capable of delivering that.

i guess it still real to you dammit. its pro wrasslin, its about the story in the match. if bryan is out there doing the shooting star presses,  619s, pele kicks, of course, thats look unrealistic. If he's out there grappling the dude and countering his attacks than you getting something realistic. He beat Drax and Cocaine Cowboy Orton after going through a table and Triple H in one night that set that precedent that he can go. 

So they want reigns to be a top guy so bad that they will continue to ignore that the fans really aren't into him? Nice. Would be too easy to go with someone who is better and gets better reactions.
[vince] you don't like what you think you like, you like what i tell you to like [/vince]

Have Bryan attack Brock's legs and try and tell a story where Brock's injured low and can't use his power fully. Legit think you need a 5 star match on the mat for it to be realistic, but Bryan is capable of delivering that.

The question is, would Lesnar job to him. He didn't want to job to Eddie.

if Brock is leaving I don't see why not, if he's staying that's interesting. I feel like he would rather job to Bryan who he respects than a twerp like Reigns that just has the look.

i guess it still real to you dammit. its pro wrasslin, its about the story in the match. if bryan is out there doing the shooting star presses,  619s, pele kicks, of course, thats look unrealistic. If he's out there grappling the dude and countering his attacks than you getting something realistic. He beat Drax and Cocaine Cowboy Orton after going through a table and Triple H in one night that set that precedent that he can go. 

No you've just booked yourself into a corner. The WWE booked themselves into a corner by having Brock destroy Taker and then Cena thus the crappy finish with Seth Rollins. If you have Bryan outwrestle Brock, then that would mean there isn't anyone on his level in the WWE. You can't book from there. What would logically follow such an outcome? If Bryan can take out Brock then there's no way he shouldn't take out the likes of John Cena and Roman Reigns.

Back
Top Bottom