Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

I can't remember a worse ending.  Cena will win at the Rumble, Rollins will cash in, and Roman and Bryan will be the last 2 in.  Roman vs Seth at WM.  Cena vs Bryan.  HHH vs Sting are the guarantees.

BORK?!?!?!? was he originally scheduled?

Nope. Vince loves the idea of Lesnar showing up without being advertised. Expect more of it heading to WM31.

Speaking of Lesnar, he's looked smaller than before, which has ppl thinking he's headed back to MMA.

If he does, there will be no heat on him for it.

Last edited:
This segment has ran over by about 28 minutes and Sting is dreadful at everything..

Fixed.

I'll say it again, they should've let Rollins cash in at NoC.  Dude is ready.  Best heel in the business.

I completely agree but I just don't feel the crowd's behind him that much, whether by boo's or cheers. I wish he got boo's half as loud at Cena's but I always feel like the crowd's dead with him. Am I wrong?

I completely agree but I just don't feel the crowd's behind him that much, whether by boo's or cheers. I wish he got boo's half as loud at Cena's but I always feel like the crowd's dead with him. Am I wrong?

He's better as a face. Can't wait for Dean's heel turn. That will be amazing.

This segment has ran over by about 28 minutes and Sting is dreadful at everything..
Fixed.

I'll say it again, they should've let Rollins cash in at NoC.  Dude is ready.  Best heel in the business.
I mean in the last 6+ months, who has the crowd booed more?  Those "you sold out" chants still happen after 6+ months.  Can't compare him to Cena just yet.

More deplorable stuff like what he did last night and curb stomping Ambrose through cinderblocks will help.  If only Edge could even take a little bump.  The heat on Rollins would've been nuclear.

While I didn't really miss The Authority at all, I suppose if they are going to have Sting/HHH at WM31, they had to bring them back relatively soon for the build. I just felt like Cena bringing them back should've been handled differently somehow. Having Edge out there playing a major role in that just seemed really random to me...

While I didn't really miss The Authority at all, I suppose if they are going to have Sting/HHH at WM31, they had to bring them back relatively soon for the build. I just felt like Cena bringing them back should've been handled differently somehow. Having Edge out there playing a major role in that just seemed really random to me...

A few thoughts on what I caught of RAW:
Reigns and Rollilns match was cool, but Reigns needs some new gear, That pin to powerbomb combo was innovative.

Ascension should've wrestled another team and not Mizdow. Crowd was either dead for the whole RAW or didnt give a F for The Ascension.
Chronik, 2.0.

I was waiting for Seth to give that curbstomp to Edge but knew he wasnt since Edge cant take any more bumps. What the hell was Christian doing?

Danielson shouldve lied about retiring and been a secret entrant in the RR, couldve been a guest commentator and then once the music hits, Philly would be erupting.

Not gonna happen, but would love to see Sting as well in the RR, and cause an Authority cronie a chance, setting up Sting/Trips.

Anyone know if Time Warner is showing the NJPW ppv? Jarrett on the MLW podcast and so far a good listen.

I can't remember a worse ending.  Cena will win at the Rumble, Rollins will cash in, and Roman and Bryan will be the last 2 in.  Roman vs Seth at WM.  Cena vs Bryan.  HHH vs Sting are the guarantees.
whats their beef tho?

Cena's the golden boy who need's to steal some of Bryan's shine and Trips ego is gonna be too busy with Sting?

Last edited:
just finished raw, and you know what it wasnt that bad, the crowd was kinda awful during matches but was giving some good noise for entrances and such, i wish the ascension had a longer match, i knew they were debuting but i was struggling to figure out who they would face, i couldnt even name 5 tag teams unless i really tried hard to figure out haha, anyway, have some belated christmas gif's

Lita-Trish-gifs-001_010.gif

Lita-Trish-gifs-001_012.gif

and a photo

View media item 1328462

Why do you geeks want to see Brock vs. Bryan as the main event of WM31? I can't suspend my disbelief THAT MUCH. How exactly would you book Bryan going over on Brock that would actually make sense?

Last edited:
-There continues to be a lot of backstage talk about whether or not Roman Reigns is really ready for a big push to the WWE World Heavyweight Title. After Reigns’ count out win over Big Show on last Monday’s RAW, there was more of this talk and talk about Reigns’ lack of reaction from the fans.

Reigns’ supporters will blame the placement of the match on the show but one observer said Reigns received a “Batista reaction.”

There was also criticism in regards to how WWE wouldn’t put Reigns over clean in that match with Big Show. Even though last week’s Christmas RAW was a throw-away, there’s a feeling that they need to show confidence in his matches on TV if they still plan on pushing him to the main event of WrestleMania 31 with Brock Lesnar.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
-There continues to be a lot of backstage talk about whether or not Roman Reigns is really ready for a big push to the WWE World Heavyweight Title. After Reigns’ count out win over Big Show on last Monday’s RAW, there was more of this talk and talk about Reigns’ lack of reaction from the fans.

On The Mic:

Bepo Mongol >>>>> R Raines

So they want reigns to be a top guy so bad that they will continue to ignore that the fans really aren't into him? Nice. Would be too easy to go with someone who is better and gets better reactions.

Back
Top Bottom