Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

I was a huge Jeff mark but he broke my heart with his addiction. Damn shame.

In no order

Edge
Punk
Bryan
Rock
Cold Stone
Jeff Hardy
HBK
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
Foley
Zayn

Last edited:
DC, do you have a favorite 'giant' wrestler?
I messed with Big Vader.

And on a comical level, Earthquake but that is because I used to call this girl Earthquake so there is an emotional attachment there. But I never really liked big wrestlers to be honest man.

I'd like to hear more about the Earthquake girl.
In shape athletic. I would just joke around and call her a big girl. She was no where near fat/big.

It went from
Big Girl to Fats to Earthquake.

She knows the earthquake theme and all. Made her play WrestleFest rom on my laptop too. #TrueStory

Edge/Christian vs. Hardyz vs. Dudley set the bar too high man. Especially with the stunt stuff. We still try and match that stuff today

Yeah, but Brock/Bryan is very enticing if he's healthy. Gives Reigns another year to develop before his big moment.
I agree 100%, but I doubt Vince feeds Brock to Bryan.  He's been building up Brock to feed him to Reigns, who else can make Reigns look "strong?"
Favorite American wrestler.
I was a fan of Jeff, but favorite American wrestler?  Over Eddie Guerrero (RIP
tired.gif
), Dean Malenko, and Arn Anderson?

I was a fan of Jeff, but favorite American wrestler?  Over Eddie Guerrero (RIP |I ), Dean Malenko, and Arn Anderson?
Yea, his style was far superior to any of those dudes man. Especially when he started painting his face

Swanton is the prettiest move in the world man. Word to Great Sasuke

SideNote:  For as long as y'all dudes have been referring to Orton as Migos I thought Migos was just one dude.

Didn't know there was 3 of them ******.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom