Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

I witnessed a grown man stand up the other night, proceed to point at Reigns, then cover his mouth up, and sat back down in his seat with his hand still over his mouth. I've never seen someone so star struck.

I witnessed a grown man stand up the other night, proceed to point at Reigns, then cover his mouth up, and sat back down in his seat with his hand still over his mouth. I've never seen someone so star struck.
Deep Sea would probably have the same reaction if he met The Grape Mutoe.

Both times Rollins and Reigns have fought it has been on Raw...while Jeans and Rollins had the (co)Main Event of a PPV...just an observation. Take it how you will.

You know what's sad. I was just getting ready to compliment big show on the mic and the commentators actually talking about something relevant.
Then I realized that this match is so boring that I'm paying attention to the commentary. :x

I would faint if he walked by me
embarassed.gif
. No DC stuff

Back
Top Bottom