Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Still got that Smoke outfit on. I thought yall said he got rid of that..............

No gay stuff but this dude be having those girls going crazy man. Of all ages. Nobody has had that type of control over the female population since Jeff Hardy

Guess they're saving DBry's segment to close out the show.

So he's either entering the Rumble or he's done.
ohwell.gif

Swagger = Sheamus. Can wrestle his *** off yet I don't care cause he has no character at all. Swagger is there starting template for more appealing wrestlers. He's basically a ready made team that needs a star QB

i dont even think hes that good of a wrestler tho...if he was then we would care bout him even without a personality

Still got that Smoke outfit on. I thought yall said he got rid of that..............

No gay stuff but this dude be having those girls going crazy man. Of all ages. Nobody has had that type of control over the female population since Jeff Hardy
Reported for homophobia.

So Romaine is allowed to wear a vest that protects him from opponents moves and wear cargo pants that have multiple places to hide weapons and the ref checks none of those pockets?.. #WWELogic

Back
Top Bottom