Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Like the entrance but that's all I see they lost too much for me to take them seriously on the Main roster.

The Kingdom are trash. Happy he's gone. I feel like ROH doesn't have that one big star like they had in the past :smh: Jay Lethal is not a big star

The Kingdom are trash. Happy he's gone. I feel like ROH doesn't have that one big star like they had in the past :smh: Jay Lethal is not a big star

I think Jay Lethal is a big star...

Anyways... Besides Okada/Swagsuke/Tanahashi... There's not really a big star anywhere...

Looking back... I've had a pretty good year for going to see live events :smokin...

I've seen my favorite rapper (Bronson), my favorite wrestler (Swagsuke) and my favorite comedian of all time (Chappelle)...

I also went to a WWE house show... For free :lol:...

Me and DC is going to do a broadcast in English live.
pimp.gif
 You told them once. When the reviews come through, folks will be acting like they knew us before we blew up

@Big Van Vader  Thanks brother for the Rollins tee! Did you send the 4 packages from B&N???
Yeah man...Sorry I've been super busy at work and couldn't do everything at once.  You still got something else coming.  I read your post history like a novel for like 2 days trying figure out what I was going to get.

And to my Secret Santa I got your gifts but I'm holding off opening them until Christmas.

Yeah man...Sorry I've been super busy at work and couldn't do everything at once.  You still got something else coming.  I read your post history like a novel for like 2 days trying figure out what I was going to get.

And to my Secret Santa I got your gifts but I'm holding off opening them until Christmas.
nthat.gif

I saw that MLW had to put out a press release saying they don't condone Jim Cornette's statements about Muslims...

And I can't figure out for the life of me why he's getting crucified... Religion and god are made up entities... They're fictional... And yet you're supposed to be tolerant of their religion... Why?...

We aren't told to be tolerant of people who believe in the world ending... We aren't told to be tolerant of people who think aliens are abducting humans... We aren't told to be tolerant of people who believe taking showers is brainwashing you with the Floride in the water...

So what the hell makes religion special?...

Hey marks fire this thing up next time you're browsing through Netflix. Great and riveting watch this is!

Back
Top Bottom