Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

@DCAllAmerican

Tell me the story of Kushin Liger... I can't find anything good online explaining it...

ligervsmuta1.jpg

Might be one of the greatest tag matches of all time. Crowd is absolutely on fire and Kobashi makes his argument for the GOAT.

Wish LaFon and Furnas were a bigger deal during their WWF run, but that's what happens when you can't talk I suppose. 

Edit: This is the full version. Really worth watching IMO. 

Last edited:

You want to be surprised or what? I'm probably just going to link you to 90's women's wrestling because that is truly peak professional wrestling. 
Funny, yall talked about theme music on one of your shows and one of my favorite "Japanese" themes was Akira Hokuto's Oro de Ley by Miguel Luis.

So funny, he is coming to the Patriot Center (George Mason University) for a farewell tour. I am TEMPTED to go, but that isn't really my style of party plus I don't know Espanol forreal.

But the song is vicious.

Might be one of the greatest tag matches of all time. Crowd is absolutely on fire and Kobashi makes his argument for the GOAT.

Wish LaFon and Furnas were a bigger deal during their WWF run, but that's what happens when you can't talk I suppose. 

laugh.gif
 Did anyone listen to Stone Cold's interview with The Patriot a few weeks ago.

He kept calling Doug Furnas, doug furNESS. Like he said it 10 times on that show.

You want to be surprised or what? I'm probably just going to link you to 90's women's wrestling because that is truly peak professional wrestling. 
Funny, yall talked about theme music on one of your shows and one of my favorite "Japanese" themes was Akira Hokuto's Oro de Ley by Miguel Luis.

So funny, he is coming to the Patriot Center (George Mason University) for a farewell tour. I am TEMPTED to go, but that isn't really my style of party plus I don't know Espanol forreal.

But the song is vicious.

You are an strange dude Deep Sea :lol:

But the song is vicious.
Dog Oro de Ley is fire. If that's what Spanish Adult Contemporary is, then that's what I need. 

http://www.discogs.com/Luis-Miguel-Oro-De-Ley/release/5168261

Might have to cop for posterity's sake. 

Dog Oro de Ley is fire. If that's what Spanish Adult Contemporary is, then that's what I need. 

http://www.discogs.com/Luis-Miguel-Oro-De-Ley/release/5168261

Might have to cop for posterity's sake. 
Akira Hokuto's entrance vs. Kandori at DreamSlam 92 might be my favorite entrance of all time man. Like you always say, "Pagentry", yea that was a nice entrance man.

But this was another good one where it was basically done in an 8-fit style. THIS entrance, is wild.

Aja Kong vs. Akira Hokuto at Big Egg on 11/20/94 - Video Dailymotion

Man those Tiger Mask / TNT Kid matches still hold up. It is amazing. Crowds were so damn wild back then man. 

Watched Tiger Mask vs DK from MSG just last night :smokin... You can tell the entire crowd has never seen anything even close to that match before :lol:...

Watched Tiger Mask vs DK from MSG just last night :smokin... You can tell the entire crowd has never seen anything even close to that match before :lol:...

tiger mask was pretty heavily promoted in the usa wrestling magazines back then & even held an official wwf title...
...but it was still rare to actually get to see a match of his...

Back
Top Bottom