Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I thought he was saying that in January, the most anticipated PPV, for him, was WK10

My response still applies. I don't follow NJPW, but I expect someone who does to anticipate their biggest event more than one of the bigger PPVs in another promotion.

I disagree... The RR is the MOST anticipated show for a lot of people... WM maybe bigger, but tons of people have more fun watching RR...

When does RKO come back?

At least a year...

The main event for WK10 is extremely predictable, but on top of AJ/Nakamura being a dream match, both of those dudes' agreements with NJPW end next year.

Balor is def going to get called up next year, and with all of the NXT shows selling out like Yeezy's nowadays, one of those guys is definitely going to get money thrown at them to keep that brand going. Should be interesting to see who goes over in that match. 

All I care about is Naito finally getting that main event slot 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Still messed up that Ibushi isn't there to be on the WK 10 card. I felt like this year was going to be his year.

The main event for WK10 is extremely predictable, but on top of AJ/Nakamura being a dream match, both of those dudes' agreements with NJPW end next year.

Balor is def going to get called up next year, and with all of the NXT shows selling out like Yeezy's nowadays, one of those guys is definitely going to get money thrown at them to keep that brand going.

All I care about is Naito finally getting that main event slot :smokin
I have liked Naito for a min but his recent heel work has taken him to the next level.

Still messed up that Ibushi isn't there to be on the WK 10 card. I felt like this year was going to be his year.
My heart hurts man. :frown: :smh: Maybe this next G1 is his for the taking. Dude was putting on a string of excellenr matches before his injury.

Yeah there's no way Okada loses again :lol:... There's nothing wrong withlpredictability though... It's a great story they're telling and I can't wait to see Tanahashi get taken down after multiple Rainmakers :smokin...

AJ/Swagsuke will be :wow:... I think AJ takes the belt...

I just can't wait :smokin... The Briscoe were announced last night as Yano's partners...

I just don't see what people see in Kota... He's a bigger spot monkeys than both Bucks combined...
This is true, but hopefully the injury calms him down. I mean he has a Karate background, maybe he can focus more on that style instead of the pointless flying

Back
Top Bottom