Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Man WWE don't carry me elf size on their website :smh: :lol: you cheerio folks need to lose some damn weight

Gotdamn, how fat is your elf..I wear mostly 2xl and I have no problem getting shirts from wwe..Matter of fact, almost all their shirts goes up to a 5XL..

what did everyone buy for their significant others? and this is the first year that i am done shopping for everyone before christmas eve.. I'm that dude still shopping when all the stores are closing

what did everyone buy for their significant others? and this is the first year that i am done shopping for everyone before christmas eve.. I'm that dude still shopping when all the stores are closing

Got my wife:
-Hand blown glass platter to hang on the wall..
-Cpt Phasma shirt
-Star Wars sleep pants
-2 sweaters
-2 tank tops
-4 Funko POPs
-G.o.T Longclaw Replica sword..

haha i wish my girl and i shared any interest in stuff.. only thing remotely close is she watches Total Divas.. she watches wrestling because she has no choice hah .. i got my girl a macbook air a case for it a pair of free runs. and a dog tag of our little girl etched on it .. i suck at shopping for people I'm at type of dude that wants for nothing. i buy it myself if i need it so i just can't think of things that would make my girl happy to surprise her with. But she been breaking them for me to get her a Macbook. I always grab her kicks for xmas, and the dog tag she will love because the baby is on it.

So what do you ask for John? I am like you, I don't want anything man. I have it already. I have been told that, "You don't allow me to give you gifts because you don't like anything."

Well, what do you want me to do?

Lord Jamar (Episode 36) by VladTV | Vlad TV | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The outspoken rapper covered a variety of hot button topics in the media today, including men getting uterus implants, Charlie Sheen's HIV announcement, and much more.

Good discussion

So what do you ask for John? I am like you, I don't want anything man. I have it already. I have been told that, "You don't allow me to give you gifts because you don't like anything."

Well, what do you want me to do?
my girl asks me every year for christmas and birthdays.. 'what do you want' .. ' i dunno' .. and it turn into a fight ahah.. I'm a grown man anything that i need or want i purchase.. the occasional surprise concert ticket or something like that is what i usually get.. for my bday i she surprised me wit a tom brady jersey and the skully because i was going for the eagles game.. christmas i told her not to get me anything worry about the baby...

that tag match ended super quick because it looked like matt taven may have blew out his knee or something

:x

Hope he's ok... I'm finally coming around on him and Bennett...

^

i'm gonna avoid that jamar trainwreck deepsea, thank you
So you support men getting uteruses so they can have babies?

Cool.

There's a lot of things I don't support... That doesn't mean I care enough to protest it or even ever think about it again...

Back
Top Bottom