Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Man WWE don't carry me elf size on their website :smh: :lol: you cheerio folks need to lose some damn weight

Man WWE don't carry me elf size on their website
mean.gif
laugh.gif
you cheerio folks need to lose some damn weight
Buy the cheerio a gym membership and send the cheerio a L shirt for motivation.

“I remember Vince [Russo] specifically saying to me ‘What? You want to be World Champion or something?’ and me saying ‘Yeah’ and he’s like ‘That will never happen, you’re a Brit.’ I remember I almost quit then and there because what’s the of the point of being there?”

Russo is such a ******* joke :smh:

Yoooooo

Shout out to AF1 man. Had a cool package out together. Will take pics later but thanks Bruh

BSox you got more coming man. Hope you like what I sent you!

jdcurt2 jdcurt2 my elf, CP34, got his (hasn't posted pics :tongue: ) and I got my gift from my Santa but haven't opened yet (JRS was my Santa)

Glad I decided to wait to open my NTWTSS gift cause my wife's big present she got for me has been delayed due to the company she ordered it from double charged our card..That caused the c.c. company to flag both charges and the order can't go through..So my SS gift will be nice to open since I only got 2 other gifts under the tree..

Last edited:
jdcurt2 jdcurt2 my elf, CP34, got his (hasn't posted pics :tongue: ) and I got my gift from my Santa but haven't opened yet (JRS was my Santa)

Glad I decided to wait to open my NTWTSS gift cause my wife's big present she got for me has been delayed due to the company she ordered it from double charged our card..That caused the c.c. company to flag both charges and the order can't go through..So my SS gift will be nice to open since I only got 2 other gifts under the tree..

I didn't wait till Xmas... So I figured I'll just post pics on Xmas :lol:...

i forgot to complain about this to you guys, NXT chicago tickets went on sale to the public today, and pre sale yesterday, they sold out in under a minute and resale prices are pusing $250+ already :rofl:

everybody in my area gettin' ready for christmas today like it was this weekend or something :lol:

this year people just be like... **** it

Alice Radley is DONE with MLW because of that Cornette Muslim Rant

The Reason why I parted ways with MLW and Jim Cornette : SquaredCircle

Back
Top Bottom