Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Damn MeanGene he coming at your neck b.
nerd.gif
He used to it, we give each other neck every night

I need to take some BJJ classes. Roll around with some sweaty dudes on the ground. 

It's addicting. Make sure you stick with it you are going to get destroyed the first couple of weeks by everyone.
Do you pay per class? Or is it like a course? I imagine there's a lot of basics they need to teach and you probably can't pick and choose your classes

Nothing DC about rolling on the ground with sweaty dudes. Sometimes you even get your oil check buts it's still not DC.

Do you pay per class? Or is it like a course? I imagine there's a lot of basics they need to teach and you probably can't pick and choose your classes
You can pay daily or monthly. Everybody has beginner classes throughout the day. Nighttime is normally competition team training. My place beginners is 6 to 730. If you pay monthly you can do every class.

Last edited:
You can pay daily or monthly. Everybody has beginner classes throughout the day. Nighttime is normally competition team training. My place beginners is 6 to 730. If you pay monthly you can do every class.

Aliiance Training Center is right down the road from me i've thought ab signing up there for classes. My brother took a free week there and got demolished on his first day he came home with a bloody nose and a busted lip and puked his guts out just from the warm up :x

That would never happen at my place that's ********. Even if it was a competition team training somebody would take him to the side and teach him the basics.

Last edited:
That would never happen at my place that's ********. Even if it was a competition team training somebody would take him to the side and teach him the basics.

Looked like someone whipped his *** he went for another day and didn't come back I think that incident really turned him off to that place

Watched NXT when I got home from work last night, decent show overall but that Asuka & Emma match was dope as hell.

Aliiance Training Center is right down the road from me i've thought ab signing up there for classes. My brother took a free week there and got demolished on his first day he came home with a bloody nose and a busted lip and puked his guts out just from the warm up :x

That's messed up :smh:. No way someone going in on their first day should be getting hit. I want to do some BJJ as well, but no sparring or anything. I have no shame in saying I don't want my face to get lit up like a Christmas tree.

That's messed up :smh:. No way someone going in on their first day should be getting hit. I want to do some BJJ as well, but no sparring or anything. I have no shame in saying I don't want my face to get lit up like a Christmas tree.

He said it was just from rolling around on the mat...not sure if thats what they should have you doing on your very first day but he came home looking like he got mugged :lol:

Back
Top Bottom