Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I'd assume they'd want to have Bayley and Asuka be on the card for NXT during Mania weekend..Or maybe even on the biggest stage in all of sports and entertainment..

Emma plays such a better heel and it makes her even sexier [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]
All of this. She is damn fine. But don't compliment my woman. She has been claimed. Word to The Walking Dead.
emma sucks
Shut up. You were hyping up Pidgeot a while back so your opinion on bishes is irrelevant. :rofl: :lol:
Only regular contributors make the list bub..
This. :nthat:

Welcome to NTWT, just a brief rundown

Peep: The Zombie that loves TNA & listens to Bow Wow's first 2 albums regularly

case: The angry cheerio

CP34: The savage cheerio, might actually be Bray Wyatt

22stylez: The drunk

had pants: The gif machine

af1: He likes Dolph

MeanGene: May or may not have spooned with Miz

DC: he's probably gonna stalk you with podcasts

green rhino: has an old reference for everything :lol:

BDB: will probably try to rustle your jimmies at some point

John2st: the Philly guy

JRS: The jaded wrestling fan

Edgar: Edgar

PLVN: Produced R-Truth's album

jdcurt: awesome Secret Santa organizer :pimp:

BigEgo: wants to smash AJ Lee, probably :smokin right now as he reads this

4w: scared of Jon Jones, who calls him Mutant Face

toine: yellow text and loves womens

Macbk: Thumbs up

Rob: NTWT Strong style

B Sox: loves Naomi

Hymen: #TeamBella

Don't be a Kitten etc etc I'm not doing the whole list :lol:

And me, the forgotten poster who only is in here for Raw & PPVs...:smh: :lol:

Evil Emma is :pimp: :pimp: the heel turn combined with her really being able to showcase her wrestling has done her very well, and her and Dana Brooke play off each other nicely. A long way away from that stupid dance gimmick that flopped on the main roster. I do miss that theme though :lol:

Last edited:
And me, the forgotten poster who only is in here for Raw & PPVs...:smh: :lol:
Don't forget the Eagles thread. :smokin :lol:
Buy Marine 4 or Santas little helper.
Did y'all agree to let me in Team Fit or am i too sexy? :nerd:
Evil Emma is :pimp: :pimp: the heel turn combined with her really being able to showcase her wrestling has done her very well, and her and Dana Brooke play off each other nicely. A long way away from that stupid dance gimmick that flopped on the main roster. I do miss that theme though :lol:
Her new theme is flames, and her and Dana are the best pairing with women since LayCool. :pimp:

Michelle McCool is too damn skinny now that shes all crossfit and what not. Taker got her looking frail :smh:

Last edited:
Emma's new persona and look are nice. She hasn't been shoplifting either which is good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom