Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Tell em they just won't listen.

Best resturants in America [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Most cheap eats in America [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Fashion Capitol of America [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Financial Capitol of the world [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Best skyline in America and arguable the world [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Media Capitol of the world [emoji]9989[/emoji]

I could *jay z voice on what we do* keep going b
who told you new york is the fashion cap of world ? please tell me? new york crowns theirselves all of those things.. everything you named is bias ... best restaurants? says who? cheap eats? what? like i said new york proclaims all of these things no one else does

whats the 70 have to do with anything? new yorkers are the only people who care about new york ,. real talk. city filled with everyone else left overs.. new businesses? your city has 30 t shirt stores and bodegas per block... congrats on that.. its like walking on the board walk..

Or you know the 56 million tourist we got last year also care enough. You don't have to like it man but you can't deny it it. I like philly but it really has nada on NYC. Only Chicago and and San fra sick could be mentioned in the same breath

So i bet Reigns loses in some sort of screw job and then John Cena comes back petitioning for Reigns to get his job back.

who told you new york is the fashion cap of world ? please tell me? new york crowns theirselves all of those things.. everything you named is bias ... best restaurants? says who? cheap eats? what? like i said new york proclaims all of these things no one else does

Your reading comprehension skills are low I said in America. It's New York, Paris, London and Milan.

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Your reading comprehension skills are low I said in America. It's New York, Paris, London and Milan.
ok even that.. its all self proclaimed

Did case even go to ohio state?

Ill never understand reppin a school you didnt go to 

**** no I didn't go there..But I live in Dayton and the best thing we have is Ohio State..smh..Just let me have this one thing man..

Back
Top Bottom