Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

SoupyThoroughAsianpiedstarling.gif

SpiffyLightheartedGoral.gif

No way Roman winning the belt tonight...but i could be wrong lol
If they really wanted to replicate the attitude era, they would do it. 

That's what made it so special. You really had a true reason to watch every week because anything could happen

yea bc NYers live in a bubble. Philly is about to overtake them. especially when Comcast moves 30 rock to philly because the taxes are about half.. businesses are moving from NY to PA because of the same reason... i went over this before and feel like i do once a week..Philly is about to be the east coast tech capitol..

Jags fan gif there's a new business opening up every day b. Why? cause ny offers tax breaks on small and local businesses. Comcast is moving out cause time warner got that monopoly. Can't get that ****** service anywhere except the Bronx and upstate. Even if they do everything will still be filmed in NYC. Nobody cares about philly b this ain't the 1790's. You just sound like a salty Philadelphia native. Boston >>> philly.

Jags fan gif there's a new business opening up every day b. Why? cause ny offers tax breaks on small and local businesses. Comcast is moving out cause time warner got that monopoly. Can't get that ****** service anywhere except the Bronx and upstate. Even if they do everything will still be filmed in NYC. Nobody cares about philly b this ain't the 1790's. You just sound like a salty Philadelphia native. Boston >>> philly.
Nah man get that racist city out of here lol

I honestly have zero issues with NYC

Tell em they just won't listen.

yea bc NYers live in a bubble. Philly is about to overtake them. especially when Comcast moves 30 rock to philly because the taxes are about half.. businesses are moving from NY to PA because of the same reason... i went over this before and feel like i do once a week..Philly is about to be the east coast tech capitol..

whats the 70 have to do with anything? new yorkers are the only people who care about new york ,. real talk. city filled with everyone else left overs.. new businesses? your city has 30 t shirt stores and bodegas per block... congrats on that.. its like walking on the board walk..

Tell em they just won't listen.

Best resturants in America [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Most cheap eats in America [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Fashion Capitol of America [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Financial Capitol of the world [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Best skyline in America and arguable the world [emoji]9989[/emoji]
Media Capitol of the world [emoji]9989[/emoji]

I could *jay z voice on what we do* keep going b

Last edited:
whats the 70 have to do with anything? new yorkers are the only people who care about new york ,. real talk. city filled with everyone else left overs.. new businesses? your city has 30 t shirt stores and bodegas per block... congrats on that.. its like walking on the board walk..
NYC = the American dream. what philly got to offer people?

i have an original idea.. have him get fired and return next week under a mask as roman reigns cousin .. frank snow

Back
Top Bottom