Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Cena addressing the fans will open raw. Steph will have a coronation for that POS orton. HBK will also be on raw. VKM is expected to be on raw. Word is that VKM will "re-instate" big show tonight.

Calling it right now cm punk vs cena vs DBryan for undisputed wwe tittle wrestlemania 30!....... Unless punk fights austin. I could see orton replace punk in the triple threat.

Some News and Notes:

-As previously reported, John Cena is advertised to work a match against Alberto Del Rio (likely a dark match) on this Tuesday night’s WWE SmackDown television taping. The new World Heavyweight Champion is also being advertised for next Tuesday night’s SmackDown taping, as WWE attempts to create more interest in that brand now that Cena holds the major title most associated with it.

-WWE Superstar Kane made his official return to WWE on Sunday night as he made the save for The Miz during an attack from The Wyatt Family, and then chokeslammed Miz for no apparent reason afterwards. As noted, WWE is likely building towards a Kane vs. Bray Wyatt match at the upcoming WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view. The match was in jeopardy at one point, with Wyatt suffering a leg injury at a WWE live event, however all reports point to the fact that Wyatt should be ready to work matches again by the time the pay-per-view rolls around.

-WWE’s current plan for Ricardo Rodriguez is to keep him off of television until they find a new role for him, which is why he has been tweeting recently about “learning to wrestle” at the WWE Performance Center. At one point, WWE talked about putting Rodriguez with Rey Mysterio when he makes his WWE television return.

-Despite the finish at WWE Hell In A Cell pointing in the direction, there are no plans for Shawn Michaels to come out of retirement and wrestle an actual match. Apparently HBK was swearing to everyone backstage at the show on Sunday niight that he’s not coming back for another match, nor was there any real talk from WWE management on at Hell In A Cell about that happening.

-One source within WWE claims that the expectation for tonight’s RAW rating is a 3.0, due to the Shawn Michaels appearance stemming from the Hell In A Cell main event angle, as well as John Cena’s first live appearance on RAW in the past few months. RAW tonight goes up against the MLB World Series.

Last edited:
-WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio made his WWE pay-per-view return on Sunday night as he working the Spanish commentary during the show. Other than doing commentary, nothing was done to set up a future storyline for Mysterio.

-The infamous Reddit user, Dolphins1925, once again correctly predicted all of the match outcomes for a WWE pay-per-view on Sunday. The only thing Dolphins missed was his prediction that Damien Sandow would cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase after the John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio World Heavyweight Championship match.

The predictions made by Dolphins followed the betting lines for the top matches, which included a major shift for the Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton match on the day of the event. Bryan opened as a solid favorite, reaching as high as (-2,000) before becoming a huge underdog (+1,400) on Sunday night.

Dolphins correctly picked Orton over Bryan, Rhodes Brothers over The Shield and The Uso’s, CM Punk over Ryback & Paul Heyman, AJ Lee over Brie Bella, Los Matadores over The Real Americans and John Cena over Alberto Del Rio.

Regarding the incorrect prediction that Sandow would cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase, Dolphins claimed it was “merely misinformation from my source,” or the possibility that WWE changed their plans after he tweeted out the spoiler.

-The following is an excerpt from the “RAW Five-Point Preview” at WWE.com:

He’s still got it: John Cena made his return in the grandest style possible, not only claiming Alberto Del Rio’s World Heavyweight Championship, but doing so by battling through Del Rio’s repeated attacks on his surgically repaired triceps. With the Cenation leader back on top and the WWE at his feet, how will he kick off his 14th World Title reign … and will Mr. Money in the Bank Damien Sandow decide to make his move on The Champ? The new champion will address the WWE Universe at the start of tonight’s Raw.

ohh btw 4W...i know you were probably busy or forgot but you didn't make a legit preview of the ppv like you used to...no worries...theres always next month :lol: :D

Last edited:
i'm looking forward to wwe 2k15. Can't wait to see how 2k does with a full year of development. Hopefully they revamp the whole engine. Saw what they did with nba, look forward to what they bring to the table with WWE

I'm ready for the NTWT secret santa names to drop..I swear, the anticipation of who I'm getting and who got me in way more entertaining than anything WWE has done in the last 3 months..

I asked 4W to update the thread title with last call questionnaires but he hasn't got back to me yet. I'd like to have everything finalized tomorrow. I think there's 27 people I've received questionnaires from, and 35 or so signed up to be in it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom