WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

That malenko match. :pimp:

So Cena has started a U.S Open and will challenge anyone every week.

Hopefully they do that with the IC belt.

Cena buries you open.

Maybe we talked about this before, maybe not.

Who do you think of when you think of certain titles. Don't turn n this into a barbie doll belt dangling discussion

Wcw/Nba
World: Goldberg
Us: austin
TV: Alex wright
Cruiserweight: Ron mysterio
Light Heavyweight : Pillman
Tag: Harlem heat

WWF
World: hogan
IC: hbk
Tag: rockets
Light Heavyweight : malenko
European : HBK/DLO
Hardcore: Crash/Raven

Last edited:
One of the comments:

"The acting in this was so bad that I thought it was about to turn into an interracial orgy scene."

roll.gif

Last edited:
Yes... That Marufuji/Suzuki match is excellent... I'm quickly becoming a Marufuji mark... Check out anything with him and Nakamura, whether as opponents or tag partners... I have not seen a single thing with those two involved that is not great...

After the Marufuji/Suzuki match, there's the typical Japanese post conference... And the disrespect that Suzuki shows the NWA Titles is
roll.gif
.. It's at the very, very beginning right as soon as he sits down... You must see it
laugh.gif
Marufuji been good bruh. Hes better then KENTA.

Does Bryan head bounce off a monitor or does he get busted open the hard way on a head but.
Doesn't look like he hit the table at all. He's not even connecting with those headbutts though?

And peep DBry shaking his leg after the Bull Hammer. Great selling.

Last edited:
You know damn well who appreciates her in this thread.. :nthat:

Right there with you man. Will never understand the Nattie slander in here. Her goofy, kinda uptight, naive thing is part of the appeal. A buddy met her and Tyson a few months back and said she was a total sweetheart.

They slander naomi in this thread what you expect??

Only diva I have heard nothing negative about here is layla and I can't think off nothing wrong either.

They slander naomi in this thread what you expect??

Only diva I have heard nothing negative about here is layla and I can't think off nothing wrong either.

Peep has.

I remember him calling her a chickenhead.

But yet he likes them Awesome Kong/Big Cynthia types.

Last edited:
GHIMS always trying to slander me late night thinking I won't see it, knowing damn well he's been hoarding Ahmed Johnson's nudes while listening to Mims bringing NY back :smh:

I remember when GHIMS first showed up... And I was like, who in the blue hell is this jabroni...

Now I'm like... Who in the blue hell is this jabroni...

-WWE is teasing Stephanie McMahon will be revealing the terms of Brock Lesnar’s WWE suspension on Raw next Monday night. Stephanie announced this week on Raw that Lesnar is indefinitely suspended from WWE.

As we reported earlier today, the current WWE plan is to keep Lesnar and Heyman off TV until SummerSlam of this year, so Stephanie’s announcement will likely involve a lengthy hiatus for Lesnar.

:wow: geez summer slam is about 5 months away. Wonder how long this rko/sext feud last for. And who else will sext feud with until Bork shows up

Last edited:
-WWE is teasing Stephanie McMahon will be revealing the terms of Brock Lesnar’s WWE suspension on Raw next Monday night. Stephanie announced this week on Raw that Lesnar is indefinitely suspended from WWE.

As we reported earlier today, the current WWE plan is to keep Lesnar and Heyman off TV until SummerSlam of this year, so Stephanie’s announcement will likely involve a lengthy hiatus for Lesnar.

eek.gif
geez summer slam is about 5 months away. Wonder how long this rko/sext feud last for. And who else will sext feud with until Bork shows up

On Monday, Stephanie will be updating on Brock Lesnar's status, which will likely be a lengthy hiatus.  The plan is to keep heyman and lesnar off TV until SummerSlam approaches.
No disrespect but already posted this earlier

Wcw/Nba
World: Flair
Us: Steamboat
TV: Arn Anderson
Cruiserweight: Ron Ron
Light Heavyweight : Pillman
Tag: Road Warriors

WWF
World: Austin
IC: Bret Hart
Tag: LOD