WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

What honestly made last nights wrestlmania moment special was that sting finally was the last piece to finally wrestle in the wwe, Remember when wcw got bought out sting kept to his guns and really stood his ground not to sign with the wwe. Also having dx back up HHH and NWO (not Wolfpack) back up sting was bridging the two companies together finally . It also was amazing seeing hogan take a bump

i heard undertaker say something to bray like "come on man, what are you waiting for"

when taker was down on the ground near the end of the match

so maybe some of takes selling was actual selling

Brocks entrance was lit last night man. Aside from the fireworks malfunction of course.

When he ran out from gorilla onto the stage to the crowd pop. Him and Heyman were PERFECTLY In sync with the strides in their walk.

When he paced back and forth and get fired up when Heyman introduced him

What honestly made last nights wrestlmania moment special was that sting finally was the last piece to finally wrestle in the wwe, Remember when wcw got bought out sting kept to his guns and really stood his ground not to sign with the wwe. Also having dx back up HHH and NWO (not Wolfpack) back up sting was bridging the two companies together finally . It also was amazing seeing hogan take a bump
My jaw dropped when Scott Hall took that bump...

My jaw dropped when Scott Hall took that bump...
My jaw dropped at myself for believing Scott could actually do the razors edge for a split second
laugh.gif
dude when nash took the running punch, he went down grabbing his leg....i for sure thought he injured himself

kind of torn on the announcement that nxt's gonna have monthly takeover specials....part of what makes nxt great is the build of storylines...but i guess with the roster growing they had to do something

Can't get over how good Ronda looked last night man. Cot damn, those looks she was giving Rocky

Back
Top Bottom