WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

You do know Paige is an "NXT" woman.

AJ has plenty of talent.

Bellas have improved.

But when you have been limited to 3 minute matches for the majority of your time there, what can you honestly expect them to do? If they were down NXT and had weeks to practice matches, they would be putting on classics as well.

Thats what I've been sayin' man.

#givedivasachance

My wife never seen wrestling in her life just shouted she hopes Rusev gets his *** kicked after that entrance [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My dude triple h = frank underwood. He had a plan to get to the top all along

oSDSLY7.gif

Sting joined Wolfpac and he may have also part of NWO Elite where they combined the black/white & black/red colors :smile:x :x :x), so it actually does make some sense. But Sting should've never joined the NWO in the 1st place, but I'm not Bischoff or Russo either :lol:

And that is just reading too much into it. It was WCW saving a brother. It just turned into a NWO VS DX battle...............

That's pretty much what it was down to the core, but just attempting to tie everything up.

And like i said before, i should've known to switch to HHH winning after hearing about that entrance :lol:

Naomi & Usos >>>>> Santa Clara Niners
View media item 1467970

THAT WAS MAYBE THE GREATEST ENTRANCE IN WRESTLEMANIA HISTORY OMG

That was incredible.  Rusev is a great, great man.

Really happy for rusev. Very good wrestler and character.

Such a shame he bout to eat an L here

You do know Paige is an "NXT" woman.

AJ has plenty of talent.

Bellas have improved.

But when you have been limited to 3 minute matches for the majority of your time there, what can you honestly expect them to do? If they were down NXT and had weeks to practice matches, they would be putting on classics as well.

Case for Paige and AJ is obvious. Bella's still trash tho :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom