WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Damn homie. I feel your pain, I was in the same boat until like 2 days ago where I was going to miss Mania live due to work.

It don't really bother me honestly. I'll probably just watch the replay when I get home in the AM

Have a feeling a Shield reunion will happen........with Heyman turning on Brock......

Brock wins, Seth's music hits, before he could do anything, Ambrose runs down, Reigns gets up from beating, spears Brock, Rollins curbs stomps him. 1,2,3 heyman leaves with shield

Wouldn't make sense at all. Reigns would be cool with Rollins getting the win after he just lost?

Last edited:
If I may reference Psalm 49:

Hear this, all you peoples;
listen, all who live in this world,
2 both low and high,
rich and poor alike:
3 My mouth will speak words of wisdom;
the meditation of my heart will give you understanding.
4 I will turn my ear to a proverb;
with the harp I will expound my riddle:

Worry not for your fellow man. As long as we live graciously with pure hearts and clear minds, we shall ascend to the heavens and be glorified in Christ's name.

Have a feeling a Shield reunion will happen........with Heyman turning on Brock......

Brock wins, Seth's music hits, before he could do anything, Ambrose runs down, Reigns gets up from beating, spears Brock, Rollins curbs stomps him. 1,2,3 heyman leaves with shield

that would be amazing

No joke, that "Does STing wrestle in a t-shirt?" may be the hardest question on that survey 
laugh.gif

So im watching i guess the Hall of Fame pre show

Bret Harts wife tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Marks say all year how miserable mania is gonna be and now you're all big poppa pumped :smh:

just like them ugly jordans. Folks in the jb forum complain for months about how it's not the right cut, shape, color (like it matters) for months then come release day "anybody got a early link"? "What's the sizing on these tts"? :smh:

In for orton vs rollins

Back
Top Bottom