WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Mango Habenero FTW. :pimp: What up DC? What up D Fly? What up Peep? Got this short schedule day, my bosses know I love wrestling so they let me off early. :pimp: I'll miss the first 15/20 mins of WMPB but I wanna stay caught up with the thread so I'll watch whatever I miss after the show.

What up. Just chillin bout to fix some lunch..I'll probably be around for the preshow & first hour but then I gotta head to work unfortunately :smh: def will be following this thread when I can though.

Hope those that are going have fun. Went to 26 and had a blast..even though the section I was in was dead outside of me and a couple canadian fans :lol: we still had a great time :pimp:

Macho Man induction was incredibly lackluster. Hogan telling blatant fables and Leap Lanny dropping struggle bars

Macho Man induction was incredibly lackluster. Hogan telling blatant fables and Leap Lanny dropping struggle bars
Fool didn't I tell you it wasn't anything special 
laugh.gif

What up. Just chillin bout to fix some lunch..I'll probably be around for the preshow & first hour but then I gotta head to work unfortunately :smh: def will be following this thread when I can though.
Damn homie. I feel your pain, I was in the same boat until like 2 days ago where I was going to miss Mania live due to work.

ill be watching tomorrow afternoon forever alone
What happened to the preacher gimmick JRS? A man of God always has the Lord in his corner. (HBK during his tag match... :nerd:)

If I may reference Psalm 38:

My wounds fester and are loathsome
because of my sinful folly.

Due to the nature of my past I must repent and be revived from transgression. It is my duty to embrace my fate and continue on in the name of peace and love.

Have a feeling a Shield reunion will happen........with Heyman turning on Brock......

Brock wins, Seth's music hits, before he could do anything, Ambrose runs down, Reigns gets up from beating, spears Brock, Rollins curbs stomps him. 1,2,3 heyman leaves with shield

Back
Top Bottom