WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Damn you 4w, i was gonna do that Yoko one..There was a perfect pic of him doing the sumo squat and you could see bret through his legs on the other side of the ring..I was trying to draw it, but stopped to eat dinner thinking nobody else would pick it..

LOL go for it. I'm just taking these from another forum. And I won't post anymore because I don't want to steal anyone else's ideas.

Who's laying bets on Mania this year?

Sports betting site Bovada has released odds for the matches at WrestleMania 28. John Cena, The Undertaker and Sheamus are listed as the favorites in their matches against the Rock, Triple H and Daniel Bryan, respectively. Chris Jericho was listed as the favorite in his match but updated odda have put things in CM Punk's favor while Randy Orton is the favorite over Kane, Cody Rhodes is the favorite over Big Show, Team Laurinaitis is a favorite over Team Long and Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos are favorites over Beth Phoenix & Eve.

The full list of betting lines are below; the first number is the original betting line and the second number in parenthesis is the updated betting line.

Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos -200 (-300)
Beth Phoenix & Eve +160 (+200)

Randy Orton -600 (-500)
Kane +400 (+300)

Cody Rhodes -130 (-170)
Big Show EVEN (+130)

Daniel Bryan +240 (+170)
Sheamus -300 (-250)

CM Punk EVEN (-160)
Chris Jericho -130 (+120)

Team Teddy +105 (+200)
Team Johnny -135 (-300)

The Undertaker -900 (-900)
Triple H +550 (+500)

John Cena -280 (-180)
The Rock +220 (+140)

-- If The Big Show defeats Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 28, he will set a milestone as he will be one of the elite stars who have earned every active title in WWE. Show has held the WWE Title, the World Heavyweight Title (for 45 seconds), the United States Title and the WWE Tag Team Titles. He has also held the World Tag Team Titles, the ECW Title and the Hardcore Title.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Who's laying bets on Mania this year?

Sports betting site Bovada has released odds for the matches at WrestleMania 28. John Cena, The Undertaker and Sheamus are listed as the favorites in their matches against the Rock, Triple H and Daniel Bryan, respectively. Chris Jericho was listed as the favorite in his match but updated odda have put things in CM Punk's favor while Randy Orton is the favorite over Kane, Cody Rhodes is the favorite over Big Show, Team Laurinaitis is a favorite over Team Long and Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos are favorites over Beth Phoenix & Eve.

The full list of betting lines are below; the first number is the original betting line and the second number in parenthesis is the updated betting line.

Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos -200 (-300)
Beth Phoenix & Eve +160 (+200)

Randy Orton -600 (-500)
Kane +400 (+300)

Cody Rhodes -130 (-170)
Big Show EVEN (+130)

Daniel Bryan +240 (+170)
Sheamus -300 (-250)

CM Punk EVEN (-160)
Chris Jericho -130 (+120)

Team Teddy +105 (+200)
Team Johnny -135 (-300)

The Undertaker -900 (-900)
Triple H +550 (+500)

John Cena -280 (-180)
The Rock +220 (+140)

-- If The Big Show defeats Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 28, he will set a milestone as he will be one of the elite stars who have earned every active title in WWE. Show has held the WWE Title, the World Heavyweight Title (for 45 seconds), the United States Title and the WWE Tag Team Titles. He has also held the World Tag Team Titles, the ECW Title and the Hardcore Title.

I won last year thanks to getting in on Michael Cole as about a 7 to 1 underdog.  Other than that, my WM bets usually suck because I bet what the logical outcome should be rather than the WWE outcome.

Mania.jpg

looks like they refreshed the 'hell in a cell' and made it black?

Wow, that's pretty nice. Hopefully it doesn't end up with the same view as TNA's X division cage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

looks good but that stadium is 
sick.gif
 I was there for the 2006 Orange bowl for Penn State
The Citrus Bowl is a dump and they made that place look really good for WM24.

- Former WWE creative team member Seth Mates recently spoke about the resentment some WWE talent has for the Rock's return and more. Check out the highlights:

On backstage resentment of the Rock: "The resentment towards Rock always struck me as a little bit funny. Because the thing about Rock is that people like are jealous of Rock not for stealing the spot but for being one of the guys who got out. You know he made it. He made it in a big way. He made a ton of money. And then he had an exit plan. And now he can come back and work when he wants. And it's not like Rock is coming back and working with a guy who – he's coming back to help make John Cena bigger than Cena ever was. He's coming back to work with a guy who works house shows and who works Raw. You know. He's coming back and he's bringing mainstream attention. I can't speak to the locker room leader this and whatever. I just know that wrestlers like to talk, wrestlers like to stir the pot, wrestlers like to cause trouble. Not a knock on them. Everybody does in every profession. You know every job I've ever had people talk you know what about other people in the room. Rock's not stealing anybody's spot. Rock is brining a lot of eyeballs.

On Triple H's jealousy driving the resentment: "I know that a lot of the stuff that Cena has said about Rock and his feelings towards Rock sound like something that would be coming directly from, you know Mr. Helmsley and his view. Because, again, as I said, I always sensed some insecurities as related to Rock and to [Steve] Austin and how, again, in my mind and perception, he never was at that level. And so he wanted to position himself as, well, I'm as good, if not better. Which I don't know that he has done that."

On the Rock holding back in his promos against John Cena: "Rock has one massive piece of ammo to use on Cena. Rock could argue that unlike other superstars, he left the business still on top and didn't feel the need to hang around and take other guy's spots. Rock could argue that by his leaving when he did it gave the opportunity for someone like Cena to be showcased. If Rock we were really selfish and didn't respect the business, he would have hung around for more paydays and taken up a lot more main event spots, much like others who we all know. It was almost exactly around the time that Rock left that Cena started to take off. The point right here, that point right there would silence Cena and his backers. Food for thought. So, yeah, the Trish/Melina thing, and then – an interesting way. I hadn't thought about looking at it that way. But Rock could go, you know had I stuck around, John, you would not have emerged when you did because you would have never taken my spot."

- Last night’s WWE RAW Supershow from Atlanta scored a 3.04 rating with 4,443,000 viewers. The show did hours of 2.96 and 3.12. The show bucked the recent trend of losing viewers in the second hour by adding 10,000 viewers in hour two.

These obviously aren’t overwhelming numbers for the WrestleMania go-home show. In contrast, last year’s go-home show drew a 3.8 cable rating, with 5,838,000 viewers.

One of the most unique and memorable wrestlers in WWE history, Jake “The Snake

For guys like Roberts and Hall, I think WWE's biggest concern is having them up on stage not knowing what condition they'll be in.

And traditionally, WWE doesn't put in more than one deceased wrestler per year. Owen Hart is also a no brainer to eventually get in.

The problem with Savage is that Lanny Poffo has repeatedly said that if Vince wants to induct Savage, he must induct the entire Poffo family. Not sure that will ever fly.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

For guys like Roberts and Hall, I think WWE's biggest concern is having them up on stage not knowing what condition they'll be in.

And traditionally, WWE doesn't put in more than one deceased wrestler per year. Owen Hart is also a no brainer to eventually get in.

The problem with Savage is that Lanny Poffo has repeatedly said that if Vince wants to induct Savage, he must induct the entire Poffo family. Not sure that will ever fly.

I agree with you about Roberts and Hall..If you put either one in the hall then you know you're going to have to do alot of talking about drugs, which leads to talk about steroids, which leads to talk about all the pro wrestlers that have died..And you can't have that be constantly talked about/brought up during your biggest week of the year..It's just plain bad P.R..

And I don't see the E inducting the whole Poffo family..Savage should be in for sure and their father should maybe get in, but theres no way Leaping Lanny deserves to be in any wrestling hall of fame..Dude basically did nothing during his career..He beat nobody, he never held a significant title, never was a top level guy in the ring or on the mic..Him saying that Vince must induct the whole family is just his pathetic attempt to get some shine off of his brother and a way for him to feel like he matters in the world of wrestling..  

C'mon guys. Let's get some more entries for the contest. The worse the drawing, the funnier they are.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

On the Rock holding back in his promos against John Cena: "Rock has one massive piece of ammo to use on Cena. Rock could argue that unlike other superstars, he left the business still on top and didn't feel the need to hang around and take other guy's spots. Rock could argue that by his leaving when he did it gave the opportunity for someone like Cena to be showcased. If Rock we were really selfish and didn't respect the business, he would have hung around for more paydays and taken up a lot more main event spots, much like others who we all know. It was almost exactly around the time that Rock left that Cena started to take off. The point right here, that point right there would silence Cena and his backers. Food for thought. So, yeah, the Trish/Melina thing, and then – an interesting way. I hadn't thought about looking at it that way. But Rock could go, you know had I stuck around, John, you would not have emerged when you did because you would have never taken my spot."
This would have been great.
Too bad stupid Rock can't come out and cut a serious promo, without smiling, mentioning twitter, his penis, or Cena's lady parts.

Why not go for the jugular and really fire it all up. If Rock delivered a cut throat promo on this last Raw, and said the above right as the show ends and they end in a nose-to-nose staredown to close it - that would have gotten people pumped. You needed that more then WWE needed to run that "Once in a Lifetime" puff piece.

I mean, I always thought that the Rock could do that on April 2. You know. Have John win and give him credit for winning the match and then say to him but I did not need to win to have the love of the fans and just let him have it from there. Maybe it could be a nice segway into a rematch at 29????? Who knows.

I think the worst thing they can do is after WM, have the Rock and Cena be buddy buddy afterwards and shake hands and crap.

Any place I can watch PAST Wrestlemanias?

I ordered Wrestlemain already
pimp.gif
but I need something to watch up until them

Back
Top Bottom