WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by theDEEK

vrty0n.jpg

Wrestlemania XX (Lesnar v Angle)

I don't need to tag my ms paints do I?
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

vrty0n.jpg

Wrestlemania XX (Lesnar v Angle)

I don't need to tag my ms paints do I?
laugh.gif
And how many entries do we get? I get REALLY bored waiting for class.
No it's fine.
This was WM XIX.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
4w I had been thinking about a wrestling MS Paint thing as soon as the NBA one was made
roll.gif
roll.gif

Niiiice
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

It would be nice if The Rock would win: He'd beat the best wrestler of 3 generations at Wrestlemania......

Don't get why Rock didn't tell Cena he was born into the WWE or the drop ether on the Marine and how Cena could never accomplish what he has in or out of the ring.....ahhh whatever, I'm not a big wrestling fan anymore, The Rock is only reason I have been catching raw the past few weeks.....

THIS.

Been waiting for that personal ether from The Rock for over a month now, yet he never mentioned it. The Marines, 12 Rounds...Cena has indeed tried to succeed like The Rock outside the ring and he FAILED miserably.
Like somebody else said I really think WWE told The Rock to lay back and not ether Cena and at least try and make it not lopsided promo wise. Or maybe The Rock fan in me dosen't wanna admit that he lost it. I really don't think he has though. The Rock on his worst day is better than the roster. I doubt they would like Rock bashing they WWE Films either 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WrestleMania PAINT Contest
Create your favorite WrestleMania moment using Microsoft Paint (or similar program... no Photoshop/Illustrator).  I will select my five favorites, and we'll then vote to pick a winner.  Entries are due by 8pm et on Wednesday.

Some examples...

li8v9.jpg

Noooooooooo u didn't
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reason There Was No Undertaker/Triple H RAW Appearance

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Mar 27 2012

The reason that Triple H, Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels were not featured on RAW last night was because Vince McMahon and Triple H both felt that the build for the storyline reached a conclusion on last week's RAW and anything more this week would have been overkill and watered things down.

YET THE ROCK VS CENA AWFUL BUILD UP ON THE SHOWS HASN'T BEEN OVERKILL????

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

It would be nice if The Rock would win: He'd beat the best wrestler of 3 generations at Wrestlemania......

Don't get why Rock didn't tell Cena he was born into the WWE or the drop ether on the Marine and how Cena could never accomplish what he has in or out of the ring.....ahhh whatever, I'm not a big wrestling fan anymore, The Rock is only reason I have been catching raw the past few weeks.....

THIS.

Been waiting for that personal ether from The Rock for over a month now, yet he never mentioned it. The Marines, 12 Rounds...Cena has indeed tried to succeed like The Rock outside the ring and he FAILED miserably.
Like somebody else said I really think WWE told The Rock to lay back and not ether Cena and at least try and make it not lopsided promo wise. Or maybe The Rock fan in me dosen't wanna admit that he lost it. I really don't think he has though. The Rock on his worst day is better than the roster. I doubt they would like Rock bashing they WWE Films either 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On one hand I dont think the Rock has it anymore and then again if they really let Cena go like he was from 2005-07ish then it wouldn't be as one-sided as people like to imagine. Cena's actually very good on the mic when he's himself instead of the little kid role model he presented as now.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Reason There Was No Undertaker/Triple H RAW Appearance

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Mar 27 2012

The reason that Triple H, Undertaker, and Shawn Michaels were not featured on RAW last night was because Vince McMahon and Triple H both felt that the build for the storyline reached a conclusion on last week's RAW and anything more this week would have been overkill and watered things down.

YET THE ROCK VS CENA AWFUL BUILD UP ON THE SHOWS HASN'T BEEN OVERKILL????
Word. The back and forth have been nice here and there, but it sort of exhausted itself just cause of a full year mostly non-physical build up.
I'm just looking for some good standout in-ring stuff right now. I feel like there's no way they can mess the marquee matches up unless they do

it on purpose.

***I f'd up on the spoilers, but oh well.

NTWT:

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]
Spoiler [+]
[/color]

4965918.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]NTMania is right around the corner GHIMS...are you regretting throwing this challenge out yet?[/color]

Are you feeling unsure that you shouldn't be going back full time? I don't blame you if that's the case,

cause I'd feel the same if I were you. Luckily I'm not you though, cause I'm a champion, and plan on

staying champ until I feel like I've done all I can for this company.

sd_485_photo_018_crop_340x234.jpg

My first NTMania is about making the best statement possible, and I'm sorry it has to be one of

the long-time vets I gotta put in their place to make that happen. this is the biggest stage of the year

GHIMS...all that you did in the past won't matter come NTMania. I have to put this company on my

back now since the guys in the back are getting nervous right now with DEEK's jump in status.

12.jpg

I'm the face of this company in one of the marquee match-ups, and I hope you got all the preparation you

could to make your comeback, cause I don't want you Big Showing GHIMing this match up like I seen 

you in the past. It's put up or shut up time for you man. You're facing the one single ballin franchise of this 

company, and come the day after, you'll be glad to be back in wearing that suit, looking into that monitor and 

being waaaaay out the way of that ring. Don't say I didn't warn you man.

WWE.com has just gotten word that Ric Flair will be in attendance at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Miami's American Airlines Arena on Saturday, March 31.

Originally Posted by YardFather

WWE.com has just gotten word that Ric Flair will be in attendance at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Miami's American Airlines Arena on Saturday, March 31.

Both WWE and TNA separately announced that Ric Flair would be attending the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony on Saturday night in Miami.

Flair was going to attend either way, but the two sides had to negotiate what and how much he would be allowed to do, as far as giving a speech, appearing on television and appearing in the DVD.  There had been negotiations going on for weeks and the sides had verbally agreed to terms at some point last week, as to what Flair could do and what WWE would do in exchange.  Neither side has released the terms at this point.  The announcement was held off until today because WWE wanted everything signed and sealed before making the announcement.

Back
Top Bottom