Wow.

iPhone-and-ATT-Ball-and-Chain.jpg

yep so imagine what technology these companies have today that the general public hasn't seen yet..or might not see.

Cool commercial OP, thx for posting. 
On the surface it seems amazing how much of that has come to fruition, but technology tends to be a self fulfilling prophecy, much of it based on industry predicting roadmaps and things such as "Moore's law"  [URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law[/url]

P80_19_braid.jpg

dkmb86g_479d4jjqng4_b.jpg

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Pretty spot on predictions 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

There is a big difference between a simple prediction and a masterful plan.
yup. i wonder what they have in store now... 
nerd.gif

the phone booth baby one is crazy esp with facetime now.

you got a phone the size a deck of cards that can show video of someone on the other side

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Cool commercial OP, thx for posting. 
On the surface it seems amazing how much of that has come to fruition, but technology tends to be a self fulfilling prophecy, much of it based on industry predicting roadmaps and things such as "Moore's law"  [URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law[/url]

P80_19_braid.jpg

dkmb86g_479d4jjqng4_b.jpg

just throwing it out there. I think the old batman comics from the 40's introduced the idea of a mobile handheld phone first

What about these commercials is all that impressive.
grin.gif

The commentator in the commercials is answering his own questions.
ie "Have you ever (insert idea here)?... You will"

Obviously I will, because the same reason the marketing team behind these
commercials elected these specific ideas of the future, is the same reason
why the engineers in the room next door were the ones drawing up the blueprints.

I remember those commercials...lol use to think that was too advanced for us at the time
plus there was one commercial where they had one set at a school w/ so many different things...now that commercial was mind boggling for my young self 
laugh.gif
...I was so hyped after that commerical, i was looking forward to the year 2000. 
grin.gif
 I was thinking Yeahh, we're gonna have flying cars and teletransporters too 

YO, we need to get on having our medical history in a card...imagine being about to swipe a #$%*+*@ STD report before smashing 
nerd.gif

this was all common sense..

they've had self driving cars for decades now, you just won't see it makes sense to be massed produced.

I remember they had a PBS show about oncoming inventions, wish I knew the name.
they had a man from Japan that had a go cart in his suitcase.

Back
Top Bottom