Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. You're gonna get caught now
smh.gif

R.I.P to your dog (A.K.A. The Digglenator)

Ok...I got the animal out the trash.I said F it and just gave them their cat right
ohwell.gif
?I put the deceased cat on their porch.As I was sprinting away I saw the family van rolling down the street.IDK if they saw me or not because theyhave tinted windows.I think I was compromised
tired.gif

OP you're an idiot. If you planned on giving it back you should have at least done it the right way.

You would have been better off not even telling them than just putting it on their porch and running

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok...I got the animal out the trash.I said F it and just gave them their cat right
ohwell.gif
?I put the deceased cat on their porch.As I was sprinting away I saw the family van rolling down the street.IDK if they saw me or not because they have tinted windows.I think I was compromised
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@+# IS WRONG WITH YOU

omg noooooooooo ! thats terrible ! **%... i would rather never see my cat again than find him dead in a bag...

laugh.gif
I can imagine the kids screaming if they open the bag.

You could've always threw it in the middle of the road and made it look like someone ran it over.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

laugh.gif

You could've always threw it in the middle of the road and made it look like someone ran it over.

Bro...The cat had a big $@% bite on his neck
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
That would've made it look like some rodents attacked it and you would've been in the clear.

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Damn, you're right. No way to make it look like a car did it.

Hopefully they didn't see you sprinting away.

Who in their right mind think that leaving their dead cat in a trash bag on their porch is a good idea? Either be a man about it and tell them straight up whathappened, or keep your mouth shut and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom