Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

So I let my dog outside in the backyard to piss and whatnot...As soon as I let him out 4secs later I hear this God awful screetching screaming sorta sound...Im like @*! is that?
nerd.gif
So I called him back in the house...Apparently it was the sound of his mauling my neighbors cat
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P Mr.Diggles

2i03i1d.jpg

Foul play is at hand
smh.gif
laugh.gif

OP you should get it stuffed and give it them next xmas...say you went everywhere looking for one with a real good likeness.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Foul play is at hand
smh.gif
laugh.gif

OP you should get it stuffed and give it them next xmas...say you went everywhere looking for one with a real good likeness.

smh.gif

Don't tell them. They'll act all cool about it at first then will try and get revenge on your dog or call authorities

thats sad. i wouldnt tell. theyll def try to have your dog put down. theyll say they no longer feel safe havin their young kids next door to that killer etc.its sad but 1 animal lost is better than 2. and -_- to everyone in here laughin. i dislike cats but c'mon...

Ok guys,I just woke up and I read the rest of the posts....I'm gonna do the right thing and just either
A.Give them the bag with the cat
B.Just bury it in my back yard

keep in mind that if they walked out their backdoor they can see DIRECTLY in my yard..
I'm bout to go get the cat out the trash....wish me luck

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Ok guys,I just woke up and I read the rest of the posts....I'm gonna do the right thing and just either
A.Give them the bag with the cat
B.Just bury it in my back yard

keep in mind that if they walked out their backdoor they can see DIRECTLY in my yard..
I'm bout to go get the cat out the trash....wish me luck
I hope it's become undead and murks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom