Wow...Just Wow SMFH (Animal Cruelty)

This $!*@! deserves to die!
mad.gif

Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me.
smh.gif

Link for those who can't see video:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This $!*@! deserves to die!
mad.gif

Why anyone would want to do this is beyond me.
smh.gif

Link for those who can't see video:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I HOPE THOSE DOGS SURVIVE! by helping each other out and hopefully they get to shore without drowning and once theyve get older they team up ang gang up on the lady and the camera man and kill them!

I HOPE THOSE DOGS SURVIVE! by helping each other out and hopefully they get to shore without drowning and once theyve get older they team up ang gang up on the lady and the camera man and kill them!

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

/b/ is on it. Don't worry shell get hers.

I didnt even watch the vid but this makes me happy.  I hope they get her.
What exactly has /b/ done in the past? I've been to the site a couple times but it's so damn confusing.
laugh.gif

I couldnt get past the first throw of the puppy...

I want her to BURN IN %*$@+%@+%#%! HELL, and i hope /b/ DESTROYS HER LIFE and makes her commit suicide by tying a anchor to her ankle and jumpin into a river and drown til her body is swollen and bursts into pink mist, then reincarnates and shows up at my doorstep take a knife to her heart...

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

/b/ is on it. Don't worry shell get hers.

I didnt even watch the vid but this makes me happy.  I hope they get her.
What exactly has /b/ done in the past? I've been to the site a couple times but it's so damn confusing.
laugh.gif

I couldnt get past the first throw of the puppy...

I want her to BURN IN %*$@+%@+%#%! HELL, and i hope /b/ DESTROYS HER LIFE and makes her commit suicide by tying a anchor to her ankle and jumpin into a river and drown til her body is swollen and bursts into pink mist, then reincarnates and shows up at my doorstep take a knife to her heart...

Back
Top Bottom