indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

YUKU.

lol i kinda find it funny how their white n they post stupid %*% videos on the internet and then get caugth like @%@!*%

lol i kinda find it funny how their white n they post stupid %*% videos on the internet and then get caugth like @%@!*%

That was hard to watch... Especially since I want to get a puppy of my own. I really, really hope that %$+%$ gets hers.

That was hard to watch... Especially since I want to get a puppy of my own. I really, really hope that %$+%$ gets hers.

What blows my mind (beside her throwing the puppies) is she let someone tape her throwing them.

what is all this "/b/" madness?

What blows my mind (beside her throwing the puppies) is she let someone tape her throwing them.

Originally Posted by RedMan

/b/ has what seems to be a legit id on her fb page as well as her myspace accounts. They are trying to figure out if that is definitely her so that they can start doing whatever they do to mess up peoples lives.

/b/ has what seems to be a legit id on her fb page as well as her myspace accounts. They are trying to figure out if that is definitely her so that they can start doing whatever they do to mess up peoples lives.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
I hope that this !%%$+@@ %%@++ +$! piece of %##*!@***$%+@ !*** will get hers soon enough and burns in hell.

smh.gif
frown.gif
 R.I.P. to those poor little puppies that drowned because of some !%%$+@@ psycho piece of !***.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
I hope that this !%%$+@@ %%@++ +$! piece of %##*!@***$%+@ !*** will get hers soon enough and burns in hell.

smh.gif
frown.gif
 R.I.P. to those poor little puppies that drowned because of some !%%$+@@ psycho piece of !***.

Originally Posted by NLoc

SMH if they get the wrong person...

Originally Posted by NLoc

SMH if they get the wrong person...

Back
Top Bottom