Wow I had no idea hood rats were that wack UPDATE PG 8: I'm sorry to those I offended

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

lot of conclusions being drawn by people in this thread...

Yes, I don't think schift is racist but he could have definitely chosen his words more carefully. But it is sad that that behavior is associated with inner city minorities to begin with. Even people who are going at OP are making that connection understandably.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Weaves though?
grin.gif

You ain't fooling no one. Were they black OP?

There was only ONE black couple in the restaurant at the time. The people talking about weaves were a group of latina and asian girls behind me, who looked no older than sophomores in high school.

Like I said, this was the Boston Commons. It's not a low-income area, or a dangerous area, or the "hood". But the people there were acting like the people in WSHH. I can say that because that's how they were acting. In fact, most of the people in there were kids, since they came from the theater next door.

Weaves though?
grin.gif

There was only ONE black couple in the restaurant at the time. The people talking about weaves were a group of latina and asian girls behind me, who looked no older than sophomores in high school.

Like I said, this was the Boston Commons. It's not a low-income area, or a dangerous area, or the "hood". But the people there were acting like the people in WSHH. I can say that because that's how they were acting. In fact, most of the people in there were kids, since they came from the theater next door.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Dakingii

shut your lame $*% up, i hate people like you.

Using this condescending tone like you're better than other people who the ++@@ are you? Stay your $*% in the @%#@*#+ burbs then you little %*@$*

yes im mad, i have a strong hate for people who use the word ghetto

How exactly am I being condescending? I don't understand what you're trying to push on me.

Am I not allowed to comment on how people act? Just because I'm from the suburbs, I have no say on how people outside the suburbs act? What if I went to a daycare, what, I can't comment on how loud the kids are cause I'm older?

I wasn't talking down or criticizing anyone in particular. Visit a place like that. Do you not think that people could act better? I'm not saying I'm perfect.
aight i re-read all of your posts so far and imma have to apologize, i went overboard. This is just something that i have been wanting to get off my chest for a while when i see things like this posted online and from hearing people from the burbs make statements like this in real life.

Who is worse?

OP making a sweeping generalization about lower income people

or the sheep screaming racism when he clearly was not bashing any race.

shut your lame $*% up, i hate people like you.

Using this condescending tone like you're better than other people who the ++@@ are you? Stay your $*% in the @%#@*#+ burbs then you little %*@$*

yes im mad, i have a strong hate for people who use the word ghetto

How exactly am I being condescending? I don't understand what you're trying to push on me.

Am I not allowed to comment on how people act? Just because I'm from the suburbs, I have no say on how people outside the suburbs act? What if I went to a daycare, what, I can't comment on how loud the kids are cause I'm older?

I wasn't talking down or criticizing anyone in particular. Visit a place like that. Do you not think that people could act better? I'm not saying I'm perfect.
aight i re-read all of your posts so far and imma have to apologize, i went overboard. This is just something that i have been wanting to get off my chest for a while when i see things like this posted online and from hearing people from the burbs make statements like this in real life.

Who is worse?

Originally Posted by roback1991

White people can't be trashy?

F-outta here.

You F-outta here. I'm not white and I'm not saying white people are perfect. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Who is worse?

exactly
nerd.gif

the people who automatically assume a certain race is being targeted always get me.

Originally Posted by roback1991

White people can't be trashy?

F-outta here.

You F-outta here. I'm not white and I'm not saying white people are perfect. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Originally Posted by iYen

I agree, this dude is in McDonalds eating from a dollar menu with an holier than thou mentality.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe I'm reaching but ISWYDT op...I seen't it.
Weaves...these people, I know.
grin.gif
How you know son didn't get a Double Quarter Pounder meal 

Originally Posted by iYen

I agree, this dude is in McDonalds eating from a dollar menu with an holier than thou mentality.
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe I'm reaching but ISWYDT op...I seen't it.
Weaves...these people, I know.
grin.gif
How you know son didn't get a Double Quarter Pounder meal 

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Who is worse?

exactly
nerd.gif

the people who automatically assume a certain race is being targeted always get me.

Weaves though?
grin.gif

Sadly I know exactly where you're talking about, this sort of behavior knows no race in Boston. I went to school in Boston....Damn Townies
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My boy, who is black and pretty damn "problack" goes on RANTS about the behavior of the youth in Boston.
30t6p3b.gif

Weaves though?
grin.gif

Sadly I know exactly where you're talking about, this sort of behavior knows no race in Boston. I went to school in Boston....Damn Townies
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My boy, who is black and pretty damn "problack" goes on RANTS about the behavior of the youth in Boston.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

What race are you?

Does it matter that much? I'm not trying to start anything, but I like to keep that kind of information private because I'd prefer people read my posts without any kind of conceptions to back it up. It's not that I'm trying to be something I'm not, but when I write something I want people to read it and respond to it like anyone could have written it.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

What race are you?

Does it matter that much? I'm not trying to start anything, but I like to keep that kind of information private because I'd prefer people read my posts without any kind of conceptions to back it up. It's not that I'm trying to be something I'm not, but when I write something I want people to read it and respond to it like anyone could have written it.

Back
Top Bottom