WOW FDA Approves Groundbreaking Radiology App for iPad, iPhone Vol. Thank You Based Jobs

Originally Posted by SlimK4

I wanted to be a radiologist......then i only made a 226 on Step 1.....that dream flushed down the drain
laugh.gif

But i wouldnt want that on my hips at all times.....it would have to be on a company ipad/iphone

Dont want females accessing patient scans.....HIPPA violations FTL

226 aint bad
pimp.gif
 you may have been able to still match in rads with it. I need to kill the boards tho cause my resume is literally nonexistent
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I wanted to be a radiologist......then i only made a 226 on Step 1.....that dream flushed down the drain
laugh.gif

But i wouldnt want that on my hips at all times.....it would have to be on a company ipad/iphone

226 aint bad
pimp.gif
 you may have been able to still match in rads with it. I need to kill the boards tho cause my resume is literally nonexistent
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

226 aint bad
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

you definitely would have had a shot. i scored around that as well and when i was still considering radiology the department at my school was interested and said i would be a pretty strong candidate for other programs as well.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

226 aint bad
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

you definitely would have had a shot. i scored around that as well and when i was still considering radiology the department at my school was interested and said i would be a pretty strong candidate for other programs as well.

Very interesting. My dads a CT tech which is what Im eventually trying to do. The only things is that its a privacy issue. Its going to need consent forms to transfer the info around through a mobile phone.

Very interesting. My dads a CT tech which is what Im eventually trying to do. The only things is that its a privacy issue. Its going to need consent forms to transfer the info around through a mobile phone.

^it wouldn't involve anything new. physicians in general and especially radiologists can access records and images remotely. hell, as a med student i could access images, lab results, etc of anyone that has ever been to my school's hospital from the comfort of my own bed. that doesn't require anything more than for me to log in.

^it wouldn't involve anything new. physicians in general and especially radiologists can access records and images remotely. hell, as a med student i could access images, lab results, etc of anyone that has ever been to my school's hospital from the comfort of my own bed. that doesn't require anything more than for me to log in.

Smh i just had this idea. Instead of making these huge 6 figure machines, why not put the software into your smartphones/tablets, which should have just a good a processing power nowadays and just have a hardware adapter, ie an ekg. This would be huge in remote regions/3rd world countries/battlefields etc. Like ekg machine broke? all you gotta do is download the app and do next day air shipping for the adapter and you're up and running. Put this with a cloud to store and share data and this is money.

Hdmi out if you need a bigger screen.

Smh i just had this idea. Instead of making these huge 6 figure machines, why not put the software into your smartphones/tablets, which should have just a good a processing power nowadays and just have a hardware adapter, ie an ekg. This would be huge in remote regions/3rd world countries/battlefields etc. Like ekg machine broke? all you gotta do is download the app and do next day air shipping for the adapter and you're up and running. Put this with a cloud to store and share data and this is money.

Hdmi out if you need a bigger screen.

Wow this is great news for my dead end job/career! I can now look at the x-rays I take of others from my iPhone. I now feel much better about taking the commercials between Maury and Jerry Springer seriously.

Wow this is great news for my dead end job/career! I can now look at the x-rays I take of others from my iPhone. I now feel much better about taking the commercials between Maury and Jerry Springer seriously.

Back
Top Bottom