Would you Tip?

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

i tip anyways

i dont normally get pizza delivered to my house, but i have been the past month because ive been extremely busy, anyways how much do you guys usually tip pizza delivery guys?
say i get an order of 15-25 dollars?
5 bucks always...

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

i tip anyways

i dont normally get pizza delivered to my house, but i have been the past month because ive been extremely busy, anyways how much do you guys usually tip pizza delivery guys?
say i get an order of 15-25 dollars?
5 bucks always...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I believe the delivery charge is just a way to guarantee the driver gets something for delivering in case the customer doesn't tip, not 100% though

thats what im thinking...because my company, even though its not pizza, tell the customers theres a certain amount of fee...just in case they dont get tipped

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I believe the delivery charge is just a way to guarantee the driver gets something for delivering in case the customer doesn't tip, not 100% though

thats what im thinking...because my company, even though its not pizza, tell the customers theres a certain amount of fee...just in case they dont get tipped

Originally Posted by eashawty

i never tip cause they add that $3 delivery charge. i give them ##*%+! exact change, i remember one delivery dude tried to get smart wit me cause i aint give him a tip. i started to beat his !%$, i told him to get back in his car before i put him back in his car
laugh.gif
look at this tough guy
grin.gif

i never tip cause they add that $3 delivery charge. i give them ##*%+! exact change, i remember one delivery dude tried to get smart wit me cause i aint give him a tip. i started to beat his !%$, i told him to get back in his car before i put him back in his car
laugh.gif
look at this tough guy
grin.gif

i always tip anyways, especially if i know the person has delivered my pizza before with no prob..

but there was this one time where my bro (10yrs old) paid and they didnt even give him change....yes i was mad and complained...

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
look at this tough guy
grin.gif
not a tough guy, i just dont approve of a dude tryna talk @%+@ while he standin on my door step
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

laugh.gif
look at this tough guy
grin.gif
not a tough guy, i just dont approve of a dude tryna talk @%+@ while he standin on my door step
grin.gif

i always tip anyways, especially if i know the person has delivered my pizza before with no prob..

but there was this one time where my bro (10yrs old) paid and they didnt even give him change....yes i was mad and complained...

my pizza guy has two 240's one gutted for delivery and one he races and drifts with. i dont own a car at the moment i dont tip.

my pizza guy has two 240's one gutted for delivery and one he races and drifts with. i dont own a car at the moment i dont tip.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I would of tipped.

At least a dollar. Cheap !#%.

(For the record when I was 16 and delivering Chinese the delivery fee went straight to me. It was 2.00 so I wouldn't get screwed over by cheap *%%+! who couldn't get their lazy bum up to drive and pick up food they didn't have the energy to make)

Originally Posted by Mister916

I would of tipped.

At least a dollar. Cheap !#%.

(For the record when I was 16 and delivering Chinese the delivery fee went straight to me. It was 2.00 so I wouldn't get screwed over by cheap *%%+! who couldn't get their lazy bum up to drive and pick up food they didn't have the energy to make)

if it was 14 i would've just gave 15 i guess...kinda sucks how the system works here...it's like a 2nd tax you have to pay.

Back
Top Bottom