Would you Tip?

i tip anyways

i dont normally get pizza delivered to my house, but i have been the past month because ive been extremely busy, anyways how much do you guys usually tip pizza delivery guys?
say i get an order of 15-25 dollars?

Originally Posted by Kramer

I don't get tipped so I don't really believe in the whole system. No.

You must provide terrible service.
In answer to the question... of course.

Shoulda tipped him. Its not the driver's policy, and he makes his money off of tips. I wouldn't order from there again, because best believe he told the other workers you didn't tip and they will mess with your pizza next time.

Shoulda tipped him. Its not the driver's policy, and he makes his money off of tips. I wouldn't order from there again, because best believe he told the other workers you didn't tip and they will mess with your pizza next time.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Yeah I always tip...delivery charge doesnt go to the driver

So what exactly is the delivery charge?? Isn't that what im tipping for?
It's an additional fee the restaurant charges you for the delivery, They usually get it...I'm sure some places might split the delivery charge with the driver..thats not guaranteed though

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Yeah I always tip...delivery charge doesnt go to the driver

So what exactly is the delivery charge?? Isn't that what im tipping for?
It's an additional fee the restaurant charges you for the delivery, They usually get it...I'm sure some places might split the delivery charge with the driver..thats not guaranteed though

Originally Posted by whiterails

Or maybe cuz I'm not allowed to be...

i never tip cause they add that $3 delivery charge. i give them ##*%+! exact change, i remember one delivery dude tried to get smart wit me cause i aint give him a tip. i started to beat his !%$, i told him to get back in his car before i put him back in his car
laugh.gif

i never tip cause they add that $3 delivery charge. i give them ##*%+! exact change, i remember one delivery dude tried to get smart wit me cause i aint give him a tip. i started to beat his !%$, i told him to get back in his car before i put him back in his car
laugh.gif

So because you're not allowed to receive tips, you don't ever tip yourself?
Cheeeaappppp

I don't tip... but a delivery charge is just that. It ain't like YOU went and got the food yourself. What you mean? What's 2 dollars?
laugh.gif

I don't tip... but a delivery charge is just that. It ain't like YOU went and got the food yourself. What you mean? What's 2 dollars?
laugh.gif

So because you're not allowed to receive tips, you don't ever tip yourself?
Cheeeaappppp

For most places, especially big chains, the delivery fee just goes to the company. It's just another way for them to charge their customers for the convenience of delivery.

Tip regardless of the 2 dollar fee. The driver's earnings is dependent on your tips so throw him a few bucks. If it's that big of a deal, drive out and buy it yourself if you don't believe in tipping.

For most places, especially big chains, the delivery fee just goes to the company. It's just another way for them to charge their customers for the convenience of delivery.

Tip regardless of the 2 dollar fee. The driver's earnings is dependent on your tips so throw him a few bucks. If it's that big of a deal, drive out and buy it yourself if you don't believe in tipping.

Back
Top Bottom