Would you smash? vol. coworker

aight so this chick at my job is really throwing it at me and i want to give her the goods, but there's a problem. not only does she work in my department, but right across the cubicle. i will have to see her everyday for at least 6 more months.

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

so my question is this: is this broad worth the potential drama? i mean, she smokes weed and all, which is cool, but it could get ugly, should she catch feelings, which she will.

i'm praying her parents hate black people.

pics:
scaled.php

scaled.php

aight so this chick at my job is really throwing it at me and i want to give her the goods, but there's a problem. not only does she work in my department, but right across the cubicle. i will have to see her everyday for at least 6 more months.

this would be the most attractive white woman i have ever smashed, and my tracklist deserves this redemption.

so my question is this: is this broad worth the potential drama? i mean, she smokes weed and all, which is cool, but it could get ugly, should she catch feelings, which she will.

pics:
scaled.php

scaled.php

if you got another job lined up. go for it.

if not, that P better be mesmerizing man (and you better make her your gf), cause you will hate waking up and going to work everyday and dealing with the drama that ensues.

if you got another job lined up. go for it.

if not, that P better be mesmerizing man (and you better make her your gf), cause you will hate waking up and going to work everyday and dealing with the drama that ensues.

if this was my career job, i would not smash. if it's some part time gig to make some $$ on the side, then yes i would

if this was my career job, i would not smash. if it's some part time gig to make some $$ on the side, then yes i would

yessss....if youre mature enough to be around her at work then go for it.

at my work 90% of the employees are females and i have no problem looking and talking to the girls ive smashed.

yessss....if youre mature enough to be around her at work then go for it.

at my work 90% of the employees are females and i have no problem looking and talking to the girls ive smashed.

After viewing the first pic, I said "yeah'.

But after I scrolled down to the second pic, I had to re-think...

Final Answer: Sure, why not.

After viewing the first pic, I said "yeah'.

But after I scrolled down to the second pic, I had to re-think...

Final Answer: Sure, why not.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But just smash fam. You're prob just on her bucket list just like she is on yours. 

Originally Posted by StuntHard

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But just smash fam. You're prob just on her bucket list just like she is on yours. 

Back
Top Bottom