Would you leave everything behind for riches in a foreign land?

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

if this "bilionaire" is a woman then yes id leave everything behind

^^
laugh.gif
 word! but damn thats harsh if you take the deal and contact your fam... then you become broke. literally

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

if this "bilionaire" is a woman then yes id leave everything behind

^^
laugh.gif
 word! but damn thats harsh if you take the deal and contact your fam... then you become broke. literally

What if I stash away an insane amount of gold somewhere secret, do this selfish life for a good decade or two, then bounce.
Say 'sup to my long lost fam and tell them to help me dig up my gold, pirate style.
I can have both because I'm about that life.

What if I stash away an insane amount of gold somewhere secret, do this selfish life for a good decade or two, then bounce.
Say 'sup to my long lost fam and tell them to help me dig up my gold, pirate style.
I can have both because I'm about that life.

At this stage of my life, yes I would go. I have no emotional ties to anyone but my parents.

At this stage of my life, yes I would go. I have no emotional ties to anyone but my parents.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

In return, you'd be given everything you could imagine, yachts, sports cars, homes, beautiful women (or men), anything money could buy would be given to you, but you'd never be given money, you'd be taken care of till you died.
money can't buy what really matters in life.

In return, you'd be given everything you could imagine, yachts, sports cars, homes, beautiful women (or men), anything money could buy would be given to you, but you'd never be given money, you'd be taken care of till you died.

Originally Posted by scshift

sex? i'm pretty sure it can 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

sex? i'm pretty sure it can 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom