Would you leave everything behind for riches in a foreign land?

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

nah i'll pass for some reason a billionaire offering me money to go off to a distant land with him and shower me with gifts seems kinda gay....just saying lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The ONLY thing that's making me say no is the fact that I can't let anyone know what's going on.I just can't chill knowing that the few people I actually do love are stressed because they don't know if i'm dead or alive.

The ONLY thing that's making me say no is the fact that I can't let anyone know what's going on.I just can't chill knowing that the few people I actually do love are stressed because they don't know if i'm dead or alive.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

no family and friends = no happiness
You can make a new family and new friends in a foreign land.

how selfish is that of me to leave the people who have made me who i am today. as bad as my family is struggling i could never go somewhere and be stupid rich without sharing it with them.

how selfish is that of me to leave the people who have made me who i am today. as bad as my family is struggling i could never go somewhere and be stupid rich without sharing it with them.

Exactly.  My parents worked hard and sacrificed a lot to help me get to where I am today so now it's my turn to take care of them.  Leaving America is not a problem however if I can't take my friends/family along for the ride, what is the point?

Exactly.  My parents worked hard and sacrificed a lot to help me get to where I am today so now it's my turn to take care of them.  Leaving America is not a problem however if I can't take my friends/family along for the ride, what is the point?

If you did it wouldn't that just mean they made you selfish?
laugh.gif

If you did it wouldn't that just mean they made you selfish?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom