Would you gain 100 lbs for $3 million dollaz?

i dont know how i could gain 100 lbs... prolly lots of weight shakes junk food and xbox live

i would but i dont think its possible for me
i been trying to gain weight for the past 6 months and its not lookin too good right now

Absolutely... I am skinny tho...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

My health is worth more than that and I'd probably never get rid of it. That sounds like a solid reality show though.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Thats one of the easier hypotheticals i've seen. Hells yeah, i've got 3 mil, gym membership is $400 for the year.
Do you realize how difficult it would be to put on 100 lbs? It would def. take a minimum of 12 months. And then you have to factor in your health. You've seen Super Size Me? He only put on 15 lbs and his health was screwed up. It would take another 12 months just to get fit again. So your talking at least 2 years out of your life that would you have to give up.

So eating McDonalds is the only way to gain weight?

no.
i was obese in elementary school.. i refuse to go back there. there's not enough money in the world to make me go back to that.

id do it. but id try to lose as much weight as possible before i start the bet. im at 155 right now. probably lose like 20-30 then start the 100 pound gain
pimp.gif

yes I would, I would focus on getting fat very fast, all im eating is cake an all kind of sweets. Then after I get the money, I'm gonna start running likecrazy. I want to prove to all the obese people that it ain't hard to lose weight.

yup.

put it this way.

for 1 year

how much will food, a dietitian, and a gym membership all cost me?

surely not more than than $100,000, much less $3 million.

Not to mention the money I'm going in other areas because my entire "job" becomes gaining weight.

There's too few stipulations to make this hard.

Back
Top Bottom