Would you gain 100 lbs for $3 million dollaz?

Originally Posted by harlem

no.
i was obese in elementary school.. i refuse to go back there. there's not enough money in the world to make me go back to that.

Good for you dude. I was pretty fat up until this year, went from 210 to 160 in 6 months. No way in hell im going back there.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Thats one of the easier hypotheticals i've seen. Hells yeah, i've got 3 mil, gym membership is $400 for the year.
Do you realize how difficult it would be to put on 100 lbs? It would def. take a minimum of 12 months. And then you have to factor in your health. You've seen Super Size Me? He only put on 15 lbs and his health was screwed up. It would take another 12 months just to get fit again. So your talking at least 2 years out of your life that would you have to give up.
fat people don't have lives?

I would hate being fat, but for 3 Million I'd definitely sign on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I gained 40 when I blew out my knee last year. did it for free. Why the hell not

thats what im sayin, shoot if you can get dumb fat by just livin life and eating, How tough would it be to put it on for all that loot?
health wise i would get scared but, thats a lot of money
laugh.gif

Easily. I am EXTREMELY prone to weight gain so it wouldn't even be hard for me. At my highest weight, I was about 80lbs more than I weigh now anyways.I'd make it a full time job, just eat, and lift weights, so I at least get some muscle. You don't even have to use all junky foods. You couldjust eat a lot of simple carbs before bed.

haha went from 190 to 225 freshman year alone (like 1st 6-7 months) back down to 190 after 2 years but damn.
freakin campus mealpoints. haha

for 3 Million I most definitely would, even if it takes away from 3 years of my life to get back to where I am today. I would have made $1 million a year for 3years, and still have a LOT of that money left over.

It would be a %#*$*! 3 years that's for sure, but it would be worth it I think.

it's funny that I saw this thread yesterday, then today on craigslist I see this post, asking for people to gain 100 lbs for only $10,000 for a documentarylol

http://losangeles.craigsl...rg/lac/tlg/885915359.html

that's a definite HELL NO, but it made me wonder, what's the lowest amount people would go to gain 100lbs, and you're payment wouldn't takeaway from any of the food you bought, clothes you bought, or health costs, gym memberships, etc....

so if all that was taken care of for let's say 2 years, what's the least amount you'd do it for?

Only if I knew I could lose it all again after I get the money back....honestly I don't think I would do it, because 3 million dollars won't buy mehealth and also the lifespan lost from gaining all that weight. If I could get 3 mil for losing 50 pounds or something, then hell yeah I'm on it.

i care about my body way too much to do that to myself.

NO. yall prolly eat in and out burger, chipotle and +*# as it is already.

when you got massive build with abs that show you would understand where im comin from. THIS TOOK YEARS of hard work and dedication.

Yea i would gain mostly muscle & the rest fat but 3m i wouldn't hesitate the gym is cheap!
smile.gif

Hell yeah, I would!

After I got the money, I'd take like 6-8 months off of work, and hire serious trainers, dietitians, etc. to get back on track with my weight...

I most def. would...
That would put me at 215lbs
eek.gif

I'd eat soul food,drink alot of liquor and sleep all day
I probably STILL couldn't gain the weight though
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom