Would you ever tell your significant other about NT ?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

my ex knew about it... she just didn't know how serious it was
laugh.gif
but so true
pimp.gif

Obviously she did
roll.gif

she knows about it... she doesn't understand why i'm always on here though...

sometimes i'll grab her macbook from her if we're just chillin, and she'll give me the
mad.gif
face.. then she'll say, "let me guess, niketalk?"
tired.gif

my ex knew, thats why shes my ex,
my new chick knows,
n i know better than to be looking at the ______ appreciation threads around her,

If i had one then I would probably tell her. Knowing females, they would probably try to join. Dreaface and Berkely boy im talking about you two
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

No one know the first rule of NT anymore.
You dont talk about NT
roll.gif

My ex saw me surfing once but I don't think she knows what it is

I've been consistently checking/posting on this site since I was a freshman in HS, now a senior in college.. and I don't see it ending anytime soon
pimp.gif

My wife knows about it...in fact when we debate about certain topics, I'll find a way to cite NikeTalk as my credible source. End of debate.

I think if my ex knew what my name was on here, she'd stalk me on here. I wouldn't be able to post freely at all.

Originally Posted by Prez T

ummmm im tryna meet my significant other thru NT

It never works out.

It's kinda fun for a hot minute and then you realize they're a headcase and a bird… but you still care about em' and maybe you post naked/partiallynaked photographs of them and they get more crazy and angry then when you realized they were headcase to begin with. And then they want to come back to you andyou're like ehh, alright, it was kinda fun/good times. Then you try to help them but you can't help someone who can't help themselves. They try toplay you on some dumb %$## like you're stupid and you finally just dead them and never talk to them again. And lastly you make loose allusions/references/and jokes at their expense cause you think it's funny and they don't post anymore. Possibly ending with months later turning their SN into a websitewhere you have other girls get/be partially naked in vintage sneakers.

P.S. www.shortypop.com relaunch coming soon.
laugh.gif

For preview.
http://supersais.com/blog/archives/658

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

my ex knew about it... she just didn't know how serious it was
word
laugh.gif

that goes for my ex and my current shorty
she's ms curious george though.. i'm sure one day she'll come on here, click a topic that looks ''interesting'', and the rest willbe history
i pray that day is far..far away
grin.gif

My ex found out about NT and didn't appreciate my participation in the "BIG BREASTS APPRECIATION THREAD" very much.
laugh.gif

iHearBoost, hows it going with your girl bro?? Did her parents force her to marry some other dude yet??

I won't have a significant other until I'm out of college.

I'm tryna live my life. And girls in between here and then are just prototypes. And birds don't get the scoop on me or the things I do.

Word to Andre 3k.

Forgot my plural.
nerd.gif

My ex knew all about niketalk. She would browse it with me sometimes. It got annoying though because every ime I would bring up a topic of discussion or acurrent event she'd ask, "where'd you read that, Niketalk?"

Back
Top Bottom