Would you ever tell your significant other about NT ?

Originally Posted by Kneesh

I be on the phone with my guy , he asks me what I'm doing , I tell him "On the internet ."

"Doing what?" he asks . I tell him , "
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
........ Myspace."

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sure I'd tell her... doesn't mean I'd wanter her coming to NT though... and I highly doubt she'd be interested in the siteanyway. White preppy girls interested in NT? Not likely
laugh.gif
They'd belike what the heck? *moves along*
laugh.gif
and prob say I'm lame like otherpeople have said.

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She's on NT[/color]
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

If my significant other was on NT i would never let him know i was on it or what my SN was for that matter. And i would rather not know what his SN was either.

and no to a reg guy. im good as it is. lol
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Yeah, its not that serious.

My girlfriend doesn't know I watch anime though. Onetime, she caught me reading bleach manga...i str8 hit the power button on my laptop.

I told her I go on here. She has no idea what goes on here though. She SHOULD know my screenname since it's my screen name for video games and a nicknamei went by for myspace for a while... but she probably doesn't think it's interesting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

My girlfriend doesn't know I watch anime though. Onetime, she caught me reading bleach manga...i str8 hit the power button on my laptop.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not only does my lady know about NT, she frequently brings up the idea of making an anti NT for the girlfriends/wives of NT users.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

roll.gif

this is a good question !!! i have a tab open on my iphone just for NT and my baby mama always b asking y im on here lol if only she knew!!!

Back
Top Bottom