would you ever go on vacation by yourself?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I would love to do that. In fact I really need that right now.

IDK something about being in an unknown place, being forced to interact with people you dont know will help me break out of my shell.

this. sometimes it's just feels good to be by yourself

yes i would like to go to japan alone
laugh.gif

IDK something about being in an unknown place, being forced to interact with people you dont know will help me break out of my shell.

yeah, thats what i exactly did, I had a good tax return two years ago, went through break up and just wanted to go off somewhere w/ someone or not i just had to go out. Booked a week trip to Hawaii by myself, went on a day tour around the big island, flew to Waikiki walked around, rented a car, drove around the island and just went to the bars n the clubs all night . To be honest it was one of the best experience, just to be off alone and get to do #+# you want w/ anyone naggin on you = priceless. I end up meeting a girl down there that lives a few miles from me, it was crazy we hit it off a lil bit when we got back. Ob, vac just go out n have fun, we all live and get to see the world once in our life dont wasted the opportunity when you got the chance.

yeah, thats what i exactly did, I had a good tax return two years ago, went through break up and just wanted to go off somewhere w/ someone or not i just had to go out. Booked a week trip to Hawaii by myself, went on a day tour around the big island, flew to Waikiki walked around, rented a car, drove around the island and just went to the bars n the clubs all night . To be honest it was one of the best experience, just to be off alone and get to do #+# you want w/ anyone naggin on you = priceless. I end up meeting a girl down there that lives a few miles from me, it was crazy we hit it off a lil bit when we got back. Ob, vac just go out n have fun, we all live and get to see the world once in our life dont wasted the opportunity when you got the chance.

i wouldn't especially if its a long flight... nothing wrong with going alone but for me id be bored... the only way id do it is if i was flying alone but then met up with family or friends at the destination...

i wouldn't especially if its a long flight... nothing wrong with going alone but for me id be bored... the only way id do it is if i was flying alone but then met up with family or friends at the destination...

Depends on the vaca spot.

I would go to Atlantic City by myself (if i had money lol). Just sit at a table gamble a bit its a social scene there. I wouldn't fly to a destination by myself though.

Depends on the vaca spot.

I would go to Atlantic City by myself (if i had money lol). Just sit at a table gamble a bit its a social scene there. I wouldn't fly to a destination by myself though.

Damn people really can't entertain themselves. Bored just because you are alone? Hmmm. If I am somewhere else, and there are THOUSANDS of things to do, just because I am alone doesn't make it boring. While it might not be as fun as if someone else was there, I can't see how you would be bored.

Long flight? Flights are usually boring either way, with or without company. Laptop, IPOD. Keep yourself entertained

Damn people really can't entertain themselves. Bored just because you are alone? Hmmm. If I am somewhere else, and there are THOUSANDS of things to do, just because I am alone doesn't make it boring. While it might not be as fun as if someone else was there, I can't see how you would be bored.

Long flight? Flights are usually boring either way, with or without company. Laptop, IPOD. Keep yourself entertained

If it's a chill place where I can get some peace and quiet, yeah. Sure.

If it's going to a spot like Miami... no.

If it's a chill place where I can get some peace and quiet, yeah. Sure.

If it's going to a spot like Miami... no.

Back
Top Bottom