would you ever go on vacation by yourself?

i want to visit CA alone and just walk around
ohwell.gif

Im wanting to go to NY in Oct...don't know if any of my scrub friends will want to go so im seriously considering going myself for the weekend and enjoying it....thoughts?

Im wanting to go to NY in Oct...don't know if any of my scrub friends will want to go so im seriously considering going myself for the weekend and enjoying it....thoughts?

I just brought this up with my boss. I live in Thailand presently and can get flights to place like Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc... for dirt cheap.
I've always done vacations with family or atleast my girl.
Today my boss told me to go alone and that seemed odd to me.. now im on NT and abunch of people rather be alone... weird... im definitely gonna try it come November. Possibly Bali and Angkor Wat... Bali is my #1 spot to go see out here in southeast asia at the moment.

I just brought this up with my boss. I live in Thailand presently and can get flights to place like Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc... for dirt cheap.
I've always done vacations with family or atleast my girl.
Today my boss told me to go alone and that seemed odd to me.. now im on NT and abunch of people rather be alone... weird... im definitely gonna try it come November. Possibly Bali and Angkor Wat... Bali is my #1 spot to go see out here in southeast asia at the moment.

Originally Posted by airforce416

ohwell.gif
do it!!! I've done CA by myself a couple times, nothing better than going to a place where you know NO ONE, and being able to do what YOU want to do.

And like SamDUH562 said, be who ever you wanna be, no one will ever find you again
wink.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

ohwell.gif
do it!!! I've done CA by myself a couple times, nothing better than going to a place where you know NO ONE, and being able to do what YOU want to do.

And like SamDUH562 said, be who ever you wanna be, no one will ever find you again
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Why Yes... YES I WOULD.
California
1. Pebble Beach Golf Course
2. Cypress Point Golf Course
3. Admiral Baker Golf Course

Florida

1. TPC Sawgrass Golf Course

2. Bay Hill Golf Course

3. Shingle Creek Golf Course

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE