Would you accept $25 Mill to blow over the course of 5 years in exchange for serving 5 years in pris

What if you purchase nothing?
This question might actually be more stupid than OP's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dawg
laugh.gif

Hold up yall..

what if you use the money to trade within the prison?
would that work op?

don't tell peeps they can't keep the stuff obvs...

use your money to build connections that will still last when you get out?

I didn't change the initial offer. You don't have to do any criminal activity at all. You're just the fall guy who has to accept the consequences. I was bringing up typical situations in which there is less to gain, yet people get caught up in all the time. Folks would glorify BMF, but couldn't see that this is a very similar scenario. If the offer was presented to me, I wouldn't accept it either. But based on the lengths some people go to get rich, just for it to crumble instantly leads me to believe that some people don't mind.
its not similar. meech and other big dealers can do some jail time and come out to millions that they have hid from the FBI or FEDS or even past it down to their kids

people like them dont expect to get caught, alot of dealers never get caught and if/when they do most do a petty 5 years but still come out to millions

Hell yeah. The ish I'd do in those first 5 years would blow whole N_'s lives out of the water.

That's blowin almost 500k a month. Traveling the world living out dreams. Knockin down 2 Swedish chicks on top of Mt. Everest and ish like that.

As long as I can throw a few hunnit K on my books, sign me up.

Ya'll ****** are slaves to the dollar
its not similar. meech and other big dealers can do some jail time and come out to millions that they have hid from the FBI or FEDS or even past it down to their kids

people like them dont expect to get caught, alot of dealers never get caught and if/when they do most do a petty 5 years but still come out to millions
What fantasy world do you live in?

Dudes who run criminal enterprises and get caught don't go in and do 5 years.

Meech got 30 years. There's a good chance he'll die in prison.

laugh.gif
 @ alot of dealers never get caught. Ya'll need to do some homework. You don't rise to the levels of drug lords without the feds knowing about it. 

Last edited:
What are you a monk?

roll.gif

You don't work or spend money on experiences?
I lead an honest and comfortable life. I make enough money to take care of my family and travel...which is all I care about.

Incredible that you have to be a "monk" to understand basic fundamentals of life.

Rap music and movies really ****** alot of ya'll heads up.

Last edited:
I lead an honest and comfortable life. I make enough money to take care of my family and travel...which is all I care about.

Incredible that you have to be a "monk" to understand basic fundamentals of life.

So how are you not enslaved to the money right along with us?

Like I said, the only people that aren't are Monks and other types of people that just live off the land in the middle of nowhere.

Your comment just seemed elitist and unnecessary.

Like I said, the only people that aren't are Monks and other types of people that just live off the land in the middle of nowhere.

Because I wouldn't trade my freedom for it.

What the hell are you talking about right now?

Hell yeah. The ish I'd do in those first 5 years would blow whole N_'s lives out of the water.

That's blowin almost 500k a month. Traveling the world living out dreams. Knockin down 2 Swedish chicks on top of Mt. Everest and ish like that.

As long as I can throw a few hunnit K on my books, sign me up.

:smokin:smokin

you can do so much in those 5 years,,, you can do things you would wish you could do if you didnt take the money. its kinda like damn i got 5 years til i die.. let me live it up. but really you wont die youll just be locked up 5 years and then keep living.

everyone just jumped on the "NO" train after the first few lol.

:smokin:smokin

you can do so much in those 5 years,,, you can do things you would wish you could do if you didnt take the money. its kinda like damn i got 5 years til i die.. let me live it up. but really you wont die youll just be locked up 5 years and then keep living.

everyone just jumped on the "NO" train after the first few lol.

Are you serious............. 5 years is NOT a lot of time...

Everybody jumped on the COMMON SENSE train

Last edited:

His comment makes a lot of sense. You would have to be a slave to the dollar to willingly trade five years of your life in prison for it.

This stupid *** thread

His comment makes a lot of sense. You would have to be a slave to the dollar to willingly trade five years of your life in prison for it.

This stupid *** thread

Yeah I get it now.

But it's not so much being a slave to the dollar as it is being a slave to live a dream life.

I can't imagine the things and do and memories I could make with my friends and family with that kind of money.

Maybe I just enjoy certain things more than others.

What are you a monk?

:rofl:

You don't work or spend money on experiences?

You let money be an authoritative part of your life, you're a slave to the dollar.

If you aint out here stealing food and forcing doctors to heal you and your fam when sick John Q style you're a slave to the dollar.

Back
Top Bottom