Would you accept $25 Mill to blow over the course of 5 years in exchange for serving 5 years in pris

Every criminal doesn't expect to get caught. Your local dboy might be making 80K a year just to get locked up for a couple years. Chances are if you do some crime that brings in 25 mill, you will get caught and probably do MORE than 5 years. I'm letting you know upfront what's going to happen so that you can at least make the most of the pot before going in. Also think about being able to provide the finer things for your family and loved ones over the course of 5 years. They get to experience everything they ever wanted- lavish trips, fancy food, private jets, nice whips, etc. If you get to keep everything that will be too easy.

Every criminal doesn't expect to get caught. Your local dboy might be making 80K a year just to get locked up for a couple years. Chances are if you do some crime that brings in 25 mill, you will get caught and probably do MORE than 5 years. I'm letting you know upfront what's going to happen so that you can at least make the most of the pot before going in. Also think about being able to provide the finer things for your family and loved ones over the course of 5 years. They get to experience everything they ever wanted- lavish trips, fancy food, private jets, nice whips, etc. If you get to keep everything that will be too easy.

No one is going to read this.

TL;DR

STUPID THREAD IS STUPID.

Yea, you doing too much tryna justify this dumb hypothetical question ...

btw, I read it ........... still no

you said nothing of criminal activities.  you said we got 25 mill and would then go to jail in five years.  if you had just flipped the order, i'm sure you'd have homies chompin at the bit.  sure, i'll do five years in exchange for 25 million.  YUP.  i'll do that.  i'll do five years, get out and then be rich and leave all that nastiness behind me.  but to get all the riches and freedom and then go behind bars?  nah.  

if what you're really asking is 'are most of you willing to bet it all to get riches' the answer is obviously:

My grandfather just came to the future to deliver me to Heaven so my ancestors could hand me your L.

Thanks OP.

Last edited:

you said nothing of criminal activities.  you said we got 25 mill and would then go to jail in five years.  if you had just flipped the order, i'm sure you'd have homies chompin at the bit.  sure, i'll do five years in exchange for 25 million.  YUP.  i'll do that.  i'll do five years, get out and then be rich and leave all that nastiness behind me.  but to get all the riches and freedom and then go behind bars?  nah.  

if what you're really asking is 'are most of you willing to bet it all to get riches' the answer is obviously:

View media item 488129

I didn't change the initial offer. You don't have to do any criminal activity at all. You're just the fall guy who has to accept the consequences. I was bringing up typical situations in which there is less to gain, yet people get caught up in all the time. Folks would glorify BMF, but couldn't see that this is a very similar scenario. If the offer was presented to me, I wouldn't accept it either. But based on the lengths some people go to get rich, just for it to crumble instantly leads me to believe that some people don't mind.

I didn't change the initial offer. You don't have to do any criminal activity at all. You're just the fall guy who has to accept the consequences. I was bringing up typical situations in which there is less to gain, yet people get caught up in all the time. Folks would glorify BMF, but couldn't see that this is a very similar scenario. If the offer was presented to me, I wouldn't accept it either. But based on the lengths some people go to get rich, just for it to crumble instantly leads me to believe that some people don't mind.
you're talking about acts of spontaneity.  'wanna get rich? yea?  then follow me!,'.  no one, when presented with the rule as you have presented them, would actively say yes.

A better question would be.. would you go to prison for 5 years for 25 million or X amount of money. Because otherwise you're saying "Live the high life for 5 years, then lose your freedom and be imprisoned for the same amount of time... oh and by the way, you can't invest any of the money or provide for your family after 5 years"

You're still asking a difficult question this way. Because you're sacrificing 5, 10, whatever years to provide something better for your future or your family's future. In this scenario it's "Have a great life for five years.. then have it all taken away"

Jail sucks. **** doing 5 years just to have fun for 5 years. Stupid question.

Last edited:

Your logic is terrible. BMF was getting it for about a decade and a half, made 100s of millions, and still don't want to eat that time. On top of that they were actually killing people and doing dirt, so again, why would anyone not do anything wrong, accept some money knowing their gonna lose it and do time.

you're talking about acts of spontaneity.  'wanna get rich? yea?  then follow me!,'.  no one, when presented with the rule as you have presented them, would actively say yes.

I know some dudes who feel they have nothing to lose, and would probably accept. But that's more out of desperation, it's either roll the dice or starve. I don't expect anyone with a decent education or career opportunity to say yes. The purpose of the question is to see if there's any situations when people who fall under this category will accept. Like I said, I wouldn't take it , but if someone in my immediate family has a terminally ill disease and I need to foot the bill then I probably will.

What's the point if I don't get to keep any of it?????

I know some dudes who feel they have nothing to lose, and would probably accept. But that's more out of desperation, it's either roll the dice or starve. I don't expect anyone with a decent education or career opportunity to say yes. The purpose of the question is to see if there's any situations when people who fall under this category will accept. Like I said, I wouldn't take it , but if someone in my immediate family has a terminally ill disease and I need to foot the bill then I probably will.

You could buy them an extra five years, but if they aren't completely cured by the time 5 years is up you can do nothing for them and your going to jail. If the disease ever comes back you don't have anything. Not to mention the amount of things you can't help out with those 5 years you'll be gone, and now people gotta look out for you. This went from to live "lavish" to save a life. Even when helping family the logic is terrible, people will do it if it's the only option, but again your scenario sucks beyond belief

indifferent.gif

Your logic is terrible. BMF was getting it for about a decade and a half, made 100s of millions, and still don't want to eat that time. On top of that they were actually killing people and doing dirt, so again, why would anyone not do anything wrong, accept some money knowing their gonna lose it and do time.

BMF collectively made hundreds of millions, but individually none of them had 25 mill at their disposal at any point in time besides Meech and his brother. Meech is doing life behind bars after living the fast life for just under 2 decades. If he lives to 90, that is about 55 years of incarceration. Whether he took that into consideration before and while he was doing the crime, we don't know. However, my offer is 5 years in exchange for 5 years. If I have to pick between the two, I would pick the latter.

Last edited:
BMF collectively made hundreds of millions, but individually none of them had 25 mill at their disposal at any point in time besides Meech and his brother. Meech is doing life behind bars after living the fast life for just under 2 decades. If he lives to 90, that is about 55 years of incarceration. Whether he took that into consideration before and while he was doing the crime, we don't know. However, my offer is 5 years in exchange for 5 years. If I have to pick between the two, I would pick the latter.
The point is no one wants either. He isn't doing the time for being a millionaire, and he still doesn't want to do it. He still wouldn't have "chose" it, it's something that's avoided. Your scenario sucks, that is all

Back
Top Bottom