Worst Movie You Ever Seen

i CAN'T believe how awful the movie Wicker Man was.....completely mindboggling and not in the good way.....worst $6.50 anyone's ever spent....*++# YOUNICK CAGE!!!

yeah im mad doggie
grin.gif

Oh man I just saw "In the name of the King", and that is now the worst flick i've ever seen. I figure Jason Statham, i'm not expectinganything top notch, but i enjoy his films nonetheless, and it's a solid cast: Ron Pearlman, Ray Liotta, Burt Reynolds. But no, horrible plot,cinematography, terrible editing, directing, poor acting etc, gosh this was horrible. I found out afterwards it was directed by Uwe Boll, if i had known prior,i would've stayed away.

most recent was....
(in my opinion) THE SPIRIT! > pointless
n thers too many to name!

whats that movie about plants givin off gasses that make people want to kill their self ? well wateva its name is that movie jus sucked soooooooooo bad iwanted to break the disc and throw the pieces at midnight shamalon ( spelling is prolly off but u knw his name)

^^The Happening

1. Scary Movie 3
2. Disney's The Wild
3. No Country for Old Men (flame if you want)
4. and as of recently Caroline

Originally Posted by DavyJones

whats that movie about plants givin off gasses that make people want to kill their self ? well wateva its name is that movie jus sucked soooooooooo bad i wanted to break the disc and throw the pieces at midnight shamalon ( spelling is prolly off but u knw his name)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

^^The Happening

1. Scary Movie 3
2. Disney's The Wild
alien.gif

yungmoney33 wrote:
^^The Happening

1. Scary Movie 3
2. Disney's The Wild
yes the happening never ever watch that movie unless u just want to be completely disturbed ( two kids shot in the head with a shotgun
smh.gif
)

Was gonna say I expect to see people say the new Street Fighter, but that would require people to actually see it.

Saw some clips and if anyone ever saw the movie, it'd probably be on top
indifferent.gif

I saw this movie called "The Good Student" with Hayden Panties or whatever her name is, worst movie ever created. STAY AWAY

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

^^The Happening

1. Scary Movie 3
2. Disney's The Wild
Um, yeah.
5nkls6.gif

You really, really, REALLY think that out of all the movie you've seen,that one, a legitimately great movie, is one of the worst? I know everyone has their own opinions, but this... no way in hell.

Back
Top Bottom