eek.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]you're bugging[/color]

1st place- open water
2nd place- open water
3rd place- open water
honorable mention- open water

get the picture?

Omg I've got a bunch but I'm dumb tired

Strictly Business, Epic Movie, and I'm going to get my flame suit ready for this but Superbad was the most overrated piece of garbage/unfunny(just made upa word) movie I've seen. It was probably all the hype that killed it when I finally seen it.

Epic movie was rough on the eyes to watch, couldn't believe I sat through it. Never again will I watch a parody movie unless it's the Wayans Brothersin Scary Movie
pimp.gif

Probably that movie with Rosie O'Donnell on Comedy Central, I wasn't watching it I just couldn't find the changing and was working on something forschool.

class act w/kid n' play
16 blocks
hostage
blown away
under siege 2
13 going on 30

how can anyone say superbad was garbage?? superbad was
roll.gif

fired up! and that new tyler perry movie are garbage..

The Spirit i think 100 times worse then pirates 2 and 3
i was so shocked on how bad the movie was...."they call me the octupus cause i have 8 of everything!"
indifferent.gif

sigh eva mendes was banging though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

i personally hated good luck chuck
employee of the month was horrible, esp my best friend's girl, but that girl with the tattoo on her back was cute
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdotOh 3

The Spirit i think 100 times worse then pirates 2 and 3
i was so shocked on how bad the movie was...."they call me the octupus cause i have 8 of everything!"
indifferent.gif

sigh eva mendes was banging though
pimp.gif
was sooo stupid

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Man i'm starting to ? some of yall taste....okay some movies may have not been academy awardwinning flicks but damn some have been classics....Class Act was the %*@+[/color]
pimp.gif

--Double Dragon
--Darkness (had Anna Paquin in it..girl that plays Rogue in the X-Men movies)
--Alexander (waste of 3 hours except the parts with Rosario Dawson)

for some reason I cant get into those Pink Panther movies...

Recently I would have to say "He's just not that into you"
My wife wanted to see it, I was up for it because it had an all-star cast. We were both bored and ready to leave after 30 mins.

I've decided that GHOSTRIDER is officially the worst movie I've ever seen. I've seen many for @@*$# 'n giggles, but this actually pissed meoff. 28 Weeks Later would be a very close second.

a8f15eead8c7adafcc03dc6d2b60536be715033.pjpg

45a15ae2dbc0aea226148e951948e2bb9be659c.pjpg

Never supported any DMX projects after this movie. I've been skeptical about watching any movie Chris Rock did after this.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

man, Shawshank Redemption... the actor that played Brooks died the same day I watched it.... R.I.P

anyways, worst movie gotta be The Love Guru... every movie that I have watched, I have watched the whole thing. The ONLY movie that I seriously turned it off after 10 minutes.

agreed, that movie was horrible, i think i tried to go to sleep during the movie after paying $9.25 for it
mad.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom